Sign in to follow this  
markj77

Completed profile ,became verified and now it's gone.2nd time

Hey All, I went in and set up my account like everybody else had to for this new presale system. A couple of days later it showed incomplete even though it said complete when I originally done it. So I did it again and it stuck around. I just logged in this morning and it shows I'm in complete again so therefore I'm probably not going to get my presale code. What can I do about this???

Not a happy fan

7 minutes ago, markj77 said:

Hey All, I went in and set up my account like everybody else had to for this new presale system. A couple of days later it showed incomplete even though it said complete when I originally done it. So I did it again and it stuck around. I just logged in this morning and it shows I'm in complete again so therefore I'm probably not going to get my presale code. What can I do about this???

Not a happy fan

call ASAP customer support services to check your account...

4 hours ago, markj77 said:

Not a happy fan

Did you renew your membership (even if it's current now?).  If not, that could be it.  Mine originally showed complete as well, even though I hadn't renewed yet (which is required for 2018 u2.com presale access)--UNLESS you used none of your presale allotment for the JT tour (then you're OK without renewing, as long as you're current now).

7 hours ago, markj77 said:

Not a happy fan

try the log out / clear cache & cookies thing, log back in, hows it looking?