jonno77

U2 at the BBC

Hi, it's been announced that U2 are airing a show for the BBC, answering questions with Cat Deeley, playing some songs etc. Similar style show to the recent Harry styles one.

How do you get in the audience for these type of things?

Edited by jonno77
Spelling

Not sure. Think airs in December. I think they are at abbey Rd this week for a SoE listening session. There was a competition for it on absolute radio last week.

So maybe they do it all in one week. Or maybe the BBC special doesn't have an audience.

I've signed up too BBC's mailing list in case.

Tweet says this Wednesday so doubt audience or a hand picked one.

Sorry for getting hopes up. If live near guess you could always chance seeing them.

One things for sure theyll be no tickets allocated to anyone living round here;):lol: seems to be the ticket spot that U2 forgot

Graham Norton show; CDUK; TOTP; U2 book signing; Astoria; etc, etc .... nowt where I live:rolleyes:

Edited by joshthetree

14 hours ago, joshthetree said:

One things for sure theyll be no tickets allocated to anyone living round here;):lol: seems to be the ticket spot that U2 forgot

Graham Norton show; CDUK; TOTP; U2 book signing; Astoria; etc, etc .... nowt where I live:rolleyes:

Yeah to be fair things like this that are done through organisations like the BBC are kind of outside U2's jurisdiction.

1 hour ago, nyru2 said:

anyone able to find the whole show anywhere? i only found a few songs and an interview clip

If you are in the US, there isn't any airing scheduled so far... You may need to wait for any possible announcement...