Sign in to follow this  
cincy mike

Rolling the Dice. Anyone else?

I know the concerts are several months out, but of the 16 announced dates, we can't make the shows nearest to us (Chicago and/or Nashville) happen due to work & family commitments.

Only 16 dates...

i+e Tour ended up with 38 dates, albeit visiting only 12 cities.

My wife are deciding to roll the dice and hope more dates are added after the pre-sales are completed.  There are scheduling & geographic gaps that could be filled.

Fingers crossed and saying a prayer

Anyone else taking the risk?

I would be VERY surprised if they didn't announce more dates, however the cities listed may be it, and any additional dates will only be 2nd and 3rd dates in the same cities.

Hope they make it closer to you!

~peace

8 hours ago, U2FanInVT said:

I would be VERY surprised if they didn't announce more dates, however the cities listed may be it, and any additional dates will only be 2nd and 3rd dates in the same cities.

Hope they make it closer to you!

~peace

Thinking the same. For Leg 1 they'll just add dates to the current cities. 

I’m with you. I’m waiting for additional cities & dates to be announced. If not this leg then a future one. 

I'm sure there will sooner or later. I doubt this is all of them period. 

If I change my mind later, I’ve had decent luck finding a ticket. 

I just can make the financial commitment to travel right now.

I’m also curious on if they’ll have an opening act & if yes, who it is. I admit, I loved that about i&e, it was just them. 

Edited by Shannon387

8 minutes ago, AnaGraniel said:

Thinking the same. For Leg 1 they'll just add dates to the current cities. 

I had read rumors that LiveNation may book cities U2 missed the last time around and haven’t played in many years. 

Every tour I hope they make a long awaited return to Cincinnati.  After 36 years of waiting,  you’d think I’d get a clue by now.  Holding out hope that some of the geographic holes on their itinerary are filled and they hit Columbus - at least.

if more dates are added to Chicago, we could probably make it work.  It’s just getting more difficult to travel to see them live.

33 minutes ago, cincy mike said:

I had read rumors that LiveNation may book cities U2 missed the last time around and haven’t played in many years. 

Every tour I hope they make a long awaited return to Cincinnati.  After 36 years of waiting,  you’d think I’d get a clue by now.  Holding out hope that some of the geographic holes on their itinerary are filled and they hit Columbus - at least.

if more dates are added to Chicago, we could probably make it work.  It’s just getting more difficult to travel to see them live.

I know! Mexico City speaking here so yeah, planning and booking tickets for a tour gets harder every year.