beachangel

Anyone Receive the Email Today?

Did anyone receive the email that was said to go out the day before presale?   It said that once verified that an email would be sent the day before explaining how to prepare but I haven’t received anything.  Making me nervous.... 

Nooo!!! I was just about to ask the same thing & am starting to get very jittery, thinking  I messed up. But it did say I was verified & it is getting a bit late in the day?????

I was wondering the same thing.  I have not received the email yet.  This whole process just seems like it can go wrong in so many ways!

Also just going to ask the same thing.  Even looked at the FAQs again to make sure I wasn't crazy. No email, no code?

1 minute ago, u2jaybird said:

I was wondering the same thing.  I have not received the email yet.  This whole process just seems like it can go wrong in so many ways!

I have done a number of these both U2 member and Verfied with text sales and all have gone fine.  So not panicked yet, but when you say there will be an email and there isn't one......

Life was so much easier when you received notification from Propaganda in the mail, filled out the form, put it in the mail and received your tickets (always great seats btw!) in the mail a few weeks later.  This is painful!?

• Like 1

No email here either.  I absolutely love U2 and have been to every tour that has come through Atlanta...the last two did not. However with the rumored pricing for this tour, I’m absolutely shocked, and sad at the same time.  

I live 5 minutes from the venue, but just can’t afford these insane prices.  I hope we get better news tomorrow.

Edited by robfern

just did.

You Have Been Selected For Verified Subscriber Presale Ticket Access

You have been Verified for the U2.com Subscriber presale as part of our eXPERIENCE Group

Below are details to help get you ready to have the best opportunity to access and purchase tickets to the North American #U2eiTour dates in May and June.

Your presale opens tomorrow morning, Tuesday, November 14 (10am) and runs until Thursday, November 16 (5pm). All times are local to city and venue of show.

CODE DELIVERY

Tomorrow morning, Tuesday, November 14 you will receive a text message that includes:

• A link to begin your purchase for the North American tour dates
• Your unique presale access code

Keep your phone handy – your notification may arrive 2-4 hours before the Presale begins. Please also watch your email. If there are any issues with text delivery, such as an incorrectly entered mobile number or blocked mobile carriers, we will email your access code prior to the Verified Subscriber Presale. 

TICKET LIMIT

Your unique presale access code can be used to purchase up to TWO (2) tickets. You might choose to buy two tickets for one show or to buy two individual tickets for two separate shows. Once you’ve purchased two tickets, the code is no longer valid. Due to demand, tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

PREPPING FOR YOUR PURCHASE

1. Log in to your Ticketmaster account in advance on the device you wish to purchase on. To avoid purchase errors, you must login using the same account information used when connecting to Ticketmaster via your U2.com account to register for the Verified Fan Presale. 
  2. Please have the valid credit card you plan to use for your purchase up to date in your Ticketmaster account, with current billing information. To update or confirm your credit card or billing information, login to My Account
  3. NOTE: Not all events are sold on Ticketmaster. While requirements vary depending on the ticket provider, proactive account setup with a valid credit card and updated billing information is generally encouraged.

WHEN YOU'RE PURCHASING

• Due to demand, after entering your presale access code you may experience a longer than usual wait time during the ticket search. Do not refresh the page during this time. If you are using a mobile device for your purchase, do not navigate away from the window or allow your phone to dim. 
  • When completing your ticket purchase, stay within one browser window. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets, may result in errors. 

Tickets will be general admission on the floor and reserved seating in the stands. If you have further questions about how the presale will work please see these FAQs.

• Like 1

It's too funny. I came here to ask if anyone had gotten an email and it arrived just as I was reading this thread. :)

I was just coming here to complain about not receiving an email, but it was in my inbox when I went back to my email tab. XD Now, we wait for the text tomorrow morning. It's never ending.

They just had to wait until the eleventh hour, didn't they? Yep, just had to keep us in suspense. Keep us on EDGE, as it were.

• Like 1

Yeah!!! finally & breathing a sigh of relief...now to get to bed & up at 3:00 a.m. for the code! I was hoping for 4 tix but will take 2. Good luck everyone!