beachangel

Anyone Receive the Email Today?

I hope they go back to the list for Members who were locked out of this pre-sale and give us (eXPERIUENCE or iNNOCENCE) the chance of getting any newly released tickets and added shows...
There are plenty of days (including a weekend) between Los Angeles and Chicago announced dates :) 

Come on U2!  Get us in!

• Like 1

I already gave up and frankly, I have no time to spend whole day on this shit going on. Enjoy my money for extention of my membership.

The post on U2 news is wery true, sadly:

u2.gif.1e0dd7d9de77479c9d51418a3755c6ca.gif

I received an e-mail that I would get the Innocence tour presale code, but did not receive an e-mail. I cannot get through on the contact, and e-mail not responded to.  

I got the code, but it would not work. What a drag. Now it will cost 200 bucks for a nosebleed seats. So much for the scalpers not getting it. I was on at 10 AM and still didn't get in.

did everything

only thing is that  I do not have smart phone - regular flip phone - contacted u2 help 3 times - only reply I received is that they will get back to me within 12 hours

I was verified - experience group - husband got his code but I did not get mine - was it lottery based?

can someone help - I want to join my husband in Montreal and nyc

marisaart

aka booboo

YA, what the heck, I am extremely upset, no text, no e-mail and I just got off the phone with ticketmaster and the U2 help number and they were NO HELP!! All they said was, it was a selection process, I said oh so it's random, they told me no but not one person, not even supervisors can or will explain. This is bull. U2 TREATS IT'S FANS BETTER THAN THIS, which is a little disheartening considering how much influence they have over how we're treated, what is available to us, etc.. I HOPE SOMEONE IS TELLING THEM ABOUT THIS HOT MESS OF A FIASCO TO SUBSCRIBERS & I HOPE THEY DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!  If someone has an access code and willing to tell what it is, let me know, thanks!! This is horrible, were told we get a pre-sale code and than we don't, Angela

This "SELECTION" PROCESS GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING U2 STANDS!!! BECAUSE REGARDLESS, IF WHAT DETERMINES SAID "SELECTION" IT OBVIOUSLY STILL FAVORS ONE GROUP OVER ANOTHER. A SAD DAY FOR MANY U2 FANS & THE STANDARD IN WHICH U2 HAS BEEN PROUD OF HOW WERE TREATED!!! Angela

"Sleep, Sleep tonight and may your dreams be realized"