beachangel

Anyone Receive the Email Today?

1 minute ago, Severine77 said:

I'm french and no email yet ?

Give it a little bit. Also check your spam folder. 

7 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Give it a little bit. Also check your spam folder. 

I'm afraid cause I didn't receive mail from u2.com since many month

Is the email being sent by u2 fan club or by Ticketmaster? I know the code will come by text from Ticketmaster tomorrow but I haven't been receiving any emails from the fan club except when I renewed my membership but no tour announcement etc. 

2 minutes ago, ldurtschi said:

Is the email being sent by u2 fan club or by Ticketmaster? I know the code will come by text from Ticketmaster tomorrow but I haven't been receiving any emails from the fan club except when I renewed my membership but no tour announcement etc. 

email is from u2.com

Max do you know why I haven't received any emails from u2.com lately? My email is correct in my profile but I didn't receive one email announcing tour or presale ticket process only confirmation I renewed my membership. 

Because I haven't received any emails lately maybe that's why I haven't received an email about tomorrow's presale. I guess I will keep my fingers crossed I get a text in the morning. Good luck everybody hope you get the tickets you want. 

12 minutes ago, bigwave said:

check you info / email address is correct here : http://www.u2.com/profile

make sure your email server not blocking u2.com emails (get u2.com whitelisted)

My email is correct but I know many fans who didn't receive mails from u2.com since many month (even year).

Well maybe they don't send mail to european fans ?

I just got my email a little while ago.   

I'm confused though cause I am trying to get tickets for Vegas and they are not sold through Ticketmaster.

1 minute ago, sharon3 said:

I just got my email a little while ago.   

I'm confused though cause I am trying to get tickets for Vegas and they are not sold through Ticketmaster.

remember this section:

NOTE: Not all events are sold on Ticketmaster. While requirements vary depending on the ticket provider, proactive account setup with a valid credit card and updated billing information is generally encouraged.

1 hour ago, robfern said:

No email here either.  I absolutely love U2 and have been to every tour that has come through Atlanta...the last two did not. However with the rumored pricing for this tour, I’m absolutely shocked, and sad at the same time.  

I live 5 minutes from the venue, but just can’t afford these insane prices.  I hope we get better news tomorrow.

I understand your concern re the prices generally, but am puzzled at your apparent surprise (?).  The current tour pricing is not much more than the last 2 (or even 3) tours.  OK, somewhat more, but not a lot (especially re GA).

Edited by mike7man

Two things:

1)  I got my u2.com presale email c. 1 hour ago.  But my wife (also experienced group) hasn't--??

2)  In the email, it refers to a "link" involved.  What's this for??  Can't one just go to the TM site and put in the presale code?  Or does the "link" take you to some crucial intermediate location first??

16 minutes ago, mike7man said:

Two things:

1)  I got my u2.com presale email c. 1 hour ago.  But my wife (also experienced group) hasn't--??

2)  In the email, it refers to a "link" involved.  What's this for??  Can't one just go to the TM site and put in the presale code?  Or does the "link" take you to some crucial intermediate location first??

some crucial intermediate location first... if you remember the previous presales there were errors with the presale code for many because they went directly to TM...

Err, got the confirmation e-mail earlier, but then just got this:

Thank you for registering for the U2.com Verified Subscriber presale. Unfortunately, we mistakenly sent you a confirmation email earlier tonight. Contrary to the email you were sent earlier, we are unable to offer you access to the presale. 

While presale access is only one benefit included with your U2.comsubscription, we recognize that it is important to many Subscribers. 

If you would like a refund of your subscription, please contact us using the Contact Us form on the Help page, and select 'Verified Subscriber Refund Request' from the dropdown menu.

We apologize for the confusion.
The U2.com Team

Thanks, Max!  (re the mysterious "link").  Any ideas why my wife hasn't gotten her email?

3 minutes ago, jeffwalsh said:

Wow!  Horrible!  What's going on???

5 minutes ago, jeffwalsh said:

I just got the same email?!

What is going on?!