beachangel

Anyone Receive the Email Today?

I also got the verified fan email and then later got a “corrected” email saying I could not be verified and could get a refund.  Don’t want a refund - want the presale.  I thought all subscribers got presale access.  Makes no sense at all - upset about this.  Anyone have any info?

@Max Tsukinois alerting the u2.com team about it all, but TBD if they can do anything about it in time... I mean, seems like this could have been sorted out earlier than a few hours before the presale begins.

Have yet to receive an email.  When I renewed, I instantly received an email, yet I can’t get one for my presale.

Im in experience group and my presale is in 11 hours.  

Please help!!

Same thing happened to me ---   I got an email an hour ago describing the presale process for tomorrow. But now just got another email saying this: Thank you for registering for the U2.com Verified Subscriber presale. Unfortunately, we mistakenly sent you a confirmation email earlier tonight. Contrary to the email you were sent earlier, we are unable to offer you access to the presale.

So not all subscribers get presale access? I thought that was just a given with subscirber/fan club membership.   How do they determine who does? I qualify to be in the Experience group so does that mean later subscribers (those in Innocence group) will get presale access on Wednesday  over me and others in the Experience group that should have had presale access tomorrow? This makes no sense!

That's was better before when we got code in our account info . I'm french and I would like to see them in Boston but I think that's won't happen ? no mail and I guess no sms . 

I got the same email - I was verified on U2.com and on Ticketmaster, now I'm getting an email saying I won't have access. I've been on hold with U2.com for 30 minutes and counting.

I paid for another year, so I'm current through June 2019. HELP!!!

20 minutes ago, samodeb said:

I got the same email - I was verified on U2.com and on Ticketmaster, now I'm getting an email saying I won't have access. I've been on hold with U2.com for 30 minutes and counting.

I paid for another year, so I'm current through June 2019. HELP!!!

did you get through to them on the phone?  what did they say? 

What happened? I was verified and I get an email stated correction I am no longer in the presale for tomorrow and I'm Experience.  How did U2 this up?

I also received a correction email saying that I can't have access to the presale, after receiving a first one with all the details to access it.

Anyone who received the "NOT ELEGIBLE" email please send this information via PM to the Moderation team:

When did you resubscribe? (Did you resubscribe recently for this presale and did all the verification process? or Did you resubscribe earlier, did all the verification process and got the green VERIFIED box?)

Date for the end of your subscription cycle

Please also send your Order #

thanks

DO NOT PUBLISH THIS INFORMATION HERE IN THE THREAD - SEND IT VIA PM

• Upvote 1

Hi, thanks for all your hard work.

I have not yet received any confirmation email re: 11/14 presale (I'm in the Experience group) and my set up was complete last week. Nothing in my spam box either.

Got my email at 3.43 UK time, hoping to score Red Zone Madison Square Garden tickets later.... roll on 15.00 UK time !!!

Should i be worried if i did not get the email yet? I've renewed and verified on time and checked my email address and spam folder. I'm in the innocense group though so there's still some time left...

I’m in the Innocence group and didn’t receive an email yet. Worried but I remember reading that we get the email the night before our sale and since Innocence doesn’t open until 11/15 @ 1 ET, I’m hoping it’ll still show up sometime today. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Plwheel said:

I’m in the Innocence group and didn’t receive an email yet. Worried but I remember reading that we get the email the night before our sale and since Innocence doesn’t open until 11/15 @ 1 ET, I’m hoping it’ll still show up sometime today. Fingers crossed. 

The email was supposed to come to all verified subscribers today according to the site. Text with code should come just before the sale.

2 minutes ago, Plwheel said:

Hi Everyone,

I called U2.com to clear up when emails go out to the different groups and when we'll receive the codes. I spoke with Hector (who was awesome!). Here's what he said:

Innocence Group emails go out tonight 11/14

Presale Codes for Innocence Group will be send in the morning on 11/15 ahead of the presale

Thanks ❤ Somehow i'm always in the last group to recieve any mails from u2.com haha.