beachangel

Anyone Receive the Email Today?

Hello

I received the email saying 'You have been verified for U2.COM Subscriber presale as part of our EXPERIENCE Group'

A couple of hours later I received another email with subject line 'CORRECTION: Updated Info on Your Verified Subscriber Status', however I cannot open this email on any device.  Is this email telling me that I am now not eligible? 

Many Thanks

Just now, kathl said:

Hello

I received the email saying 'You have been verified for U2.COM Subscriber presale as part of our EXPERIENCE Group'

A couple of hours later I received another email with subject line 'CORRECTION: Updated Info on Your Verified Subscriber Status', however I cannot open this email on any device.  Is this email telling me that I am now not eligible? 

Many Thanks

It seems a few thousand people (including me) got the "corrected" email @kathl. Here's what to do: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kitw said:

It seems a few thousand people (including me) got the "corrected" email @kathl. Here's what to do: 

Thanks kitw

3 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

*****UPDATED*****

Anyone who received the "NOT ELIGIBLE" email please send this information via PM to the Moderation team:

Name (as registered and it appears in your profile)

email (as registered and it appears in your profile)

Display Name (as it appears in your profile)

Login Name (as it appears in your profile)

When did you resubscribe? (Did you resubscribe recently for this presale and did all the verification process? or Did you resubscribe earlier, did all the verification process and got the green VERIFIED box?

Date for the end of your subscription cycle

Presale group

Please also send your Order #

thanks

DO NOT PUBLISH THIS INFORMATION HERE IN THE THREAD - SEND IT VIA PM

how write this information via PM to the Moderation team?? 

i'm verified, didn't receive email or text message looks like a shambles to me, emailed customer support not hopeful of a reply to mt satisfaction.

On another note, I'm in the experience group and never received either email. Should I be concerned? (Already confirmed my proper email is listed in my bio, nothing in spam)

1 minute ago, conjasnat said:

i'm verified, didn't receive email or text message looks like a shambles to me, emailed customer support not hopeful of a reply to mt satisfaction.

I don't think texts have gone out yet...

No email for me yet..Experience group. Honestly this has been a pretty frustrating experience overall. Praying I receive a text in an hour or so which,  based on my experience thus far, I don't have high hopes for. 

If you are in the Experience group, and haven't received an email, you should call u2.com help to verify your status and confirm that you are in the queue to get a code. The phone number is on the help page. Don't wait until the sale starts! 

Edited by Plwheel

3 minutes ago, FastCars12 said:

No email for me yet..Experience group. Honestly this has been a pretty frustrating experience overall. Praying I receive a text in an hour or so which,  based on my experience thus far, I don't have high hopes for. 

3 minutes ago, bigwave said:

I checked spam... And I get emails all the time from U2.com. Including a few recently warning me that if I did not renew I'd be shut out of the pre-sale (which after multiple calls and lots of frustration) I came to find out was a mistake... Long frustrating story. All I want is my code so me and my daughter can see U2 in Philly. If i can just get that I'll be happy. 

53 minutes ago, FastCars12 said:

I checked spam... And I get emails all the time from U2.com. Including a few recently warning me that if I did not renew I'd be shut out of the pre-sale (which after multiple calls and lots of frustration) I came to find out was a mistake... Long frustrating story. All I want is my code so me and my daughter can see U2 in Philly. If i can just get that I'll be happy. 

iNNOCENCE or eXPERIENCE group (recheck here http://www.u2.com/profile

I received the pre-sale email last night , but then a correction arrived:

Dear U2.com Subscriber,

Thank you for registering for the U2.com Verified Subscriber presale. Unfortunately, we mistakenly sent you a confirmation email earlier tonight. Contrary to the email you were sent earlier, we are unable to offer you access to the presale. 

While presale access is only one benefit included with your U2.com subscription, we recognize that it is important to many Subscribers. 

If you would like a refund of your subscription, please contact us using the Contact Us form on the Help page, and select 'Verified Subscriber Refund Request' from the dropdown menu.

We apologize for the confusion.
The U2.com Team 

Received code a few mins ago.  Question: I have to use the link they sent or can I use TM mobile app and just type in the code?

6 minutes ago, guklein said:

Hi bigwave,

eXperience group, not received the code yet!

Could you help me, please?

Thanks!

Just received the code in an email from ticketmaster!

Thanks!

10 minutes ago, kbhatt said:

Received code a few mins ago.  Question: I have to use the link they sent or can I use TM mobile app and just type in the code?

Same question ...

HELP!!!! How do you get HELP?? I am verified for the Experience group and received the email last night (all good it seemed), Now this 'correction' email. I have been paid member since FOREVER>

Dear U2.com Subscriber,

Thank you for registering for the U2.com Verified Subscriber presale. Unfortunately, we mistakenly sent you a confirmation email earlier tonight. Contrary to the email you were sent earlier, we are unable to offer you access to the presale. 

While presale access is only one benefit included with your U2.com subscription, we recognize that it is important to many Subscribers. 

If you would like a refund of your subscription, please contact us using the Contact Us form on the Help page, and select 'Verified Subscriber Refund Request' from the dropdown menu.

We apologize for the confusion.
The U2.com Team