Sign in to follow this  
beachangel

Anyone Receive the Email Today?

21 minutes ago, rvh95 said:

I have no proof to back this up, but my thought is that this is NOT a lottery system.  I believe Ticketmaster Verified Fan program is hyper-sensitive and automatically shut-out some accounts that looked suspicious.  I bought tickets to U2i&e and JT30 for several cities and I believe the Verified Fan algorithm looked at my purchase history and red-flagged me as suspicious.  Pretty bogus as most of my tickets were credit card entry GA.  How could I scalp a ticket when I need my own credit card at multiple venues?  The cold reality is I expect my Ticketmaster account to be shut-out of the general onsale as well.  The whole tour is Fan Verified, and I'm on the blacklist now.  Hopefully U2 can respond quickly to the negative feedback.  I just urge all fans in the same boat to light up the boards so they hear us.  Someone once told me the power of the people is greater than the people in power.

That's my theory too. I've traveled often for shows and hockey games, and I have a feeling my history looked "suspicious".

1 minute ago, jfvachon said:

That's my theory too. I've traveled often for shows and hockey games, and I have a feeling my history looked "suspicious".

Well, this sucks. Legitimate fans get screwed in the end. I bought multiple shows last tour and had to sell my Coldplay tickets. Guess that made me "suspicious"?

5 minutes ago, SpookTKE said:

Did they push back the presale date? saw this on TM Presale starts on Wed 11/15/17 @ 01:00 pm EST

That's for the innocence group. Which I'm sure we experience folks will be shut out of 

If the TM site shows tomorrow for presale, go back through the U2 page.  

Edited by AMT1979
  • Like 1

I got the email last night that I would get a code but still haven’t gotten one. This is such a cluster. Anytime you involve Ticketmaster it usually doesn’t end well.

Just now, FastCars12 said:

Thanks for rubbing it in

Sorry for that. Just wanted to say it has worked well in my case and I hope all will be successful. Extra dates will come up.

For the first time ever, I have been able to purchase 2 GA tickets without any issues! I am in shock! Do I think it is unfair that many U2 fans here have been shut out of the pre-sale, most definitely! The fact that U2 fans here had to verify and pay a second time in one year, their fan membership, is not fair at all! I do hope that every U2 fan gets their tickets for this show.   

Edited by u2fanforever1031
typo

Nothing worse than going to Ticket Master, seeing the window to enter the code, then feeling the excitement escape you :(. All those tickets going to others...............

Maybe they think I have been to too many shows.....................and want to make room for others.....................

Edited by SpookTKE
more info

image.png.e8d004af1383c8c40ec2eeac1f4a1b71.png

42 minutes ago, Thallster said:

I've heard nothing since I renewed my membership.  Someone just told me though that you had to sign up separately to get presale codes for specific concerts, and that if you didn't you don't get to be part of the presale?  Is that true?  I could find no info that verified that.

And since I didn't do that, does that mean I'm right out of luck for presale tickets??!

Same, although under my the "Your User Information" section it identified me as part of the "Innocence Priority Access" group, which also suggested to me a successful sign-up.  But silence since then.

Montreal uses Evenko, a Ticketbastard partner and is all very organized. Checkin, enter ticket selection and pre load payment details and then wait for 10 in the virtual waiting. Magic

3 minutes ago, BorntoRun said:

image.png.e8d004af1383c8c40ec2eeac1f4a1b71.png

under my the "Your User Information" section it identified me as part of the "Innocence Priority Access" group, which also suggested to me a successful sign-up.

I don't think that has anything to do with whether you were enrolled in the Ticketmaster Verified program, though. Seems like a separate issue. I think every member will be able to see which group they would be in, if they registered with Ticketmaster in time.

19 minutes ago, a321doc said:

Locked in for 2 GA! Once again a very smooth and stress free transaction.

So you are in wrong thread...

18 minutes ago, rbrandonpalmer said:

HELP!!!!! WHERE IS MY CODE?

Check your email - I didn't receive a text but I did get an email with the link & code.    For some reason, my phone wouldn't accept the TM text.

I'm VERIFIED on the U2.COM site and I didn't receive a code for the EXPERIENCE PRE-SALE.  I checked e-mail and text; nothing.  This is unbelievable.  It seems, to me, that this is "protecting" fans by bilking them.

• Like 2

Wow!  This is an absolute slap in the face. I have attended multiple shows on every tour since 1984. Been a fan club member almost since then and a subscriber to U2.com since it’s inception. Have used every ticket purchased in a presale for myself, gotten many tickets for friends, and in the event I end up with extras would sell them at face (or below) to fans on this or other boards (and my last five shows were all CC entry, so I had to be there in person).  Now TM essentially tells me that my credentials do not qualify me for presale (after first telling me that I do!).  Great ploy to funnel more tickets to their partners and resellers in the name of “fairness”. I certainly do not feel entitled to anything, but to not be given a fair shot (or I should say any shot)ale this whole process nothing more than a scam.  Let me just bend over......

Wow!  This is an absolute slap in the face. I have attended multiple shows on every tour since 1984. Been a fan club member almost since then and a subscriber to U2.com since it’s inception. Have used every ticket purchased in a presale for myself, gotten many tickets for friends, and in the event I end up with extras would sell them at face (or below) to fans on this or other boards (and my last five shows were all CC entry, so I had to be there in person).  Now TM essentially tells me that my credentials do not qualify me for presale (after first telling me that I do!).  Great ploy to funnel more tickets to their partners and resellers in the name of “fairness”. I certainly do not feel entitled to anything, but to not be given a fair shot (or I should say any shot)ale this whole process nothing more than a scam.  Let me just bend over......

This may very well be the first tour I don't see. If they didn't verify me for the presale, who's to say they will for the general sale? Hello, TM, I'm not a bot or a scalper, just a fan!

• Like 1