Sign in to follow this  
LadyHathor

Future Dates and Verified Fan?

Hello!

So far there isn't a tour date announced in Phoenix, which is where I would need to see U2 this year. My subscription to U2.com was expiring this month, so I just renewed. Don't want to buy tickets in the sales this week.

My question now is: If U2 announces a date in Phoenix later, will the Verified process work the same? Everyone gets two weeks ahead of the presale to get Verified? I'm wondering this because I didn't bother to do this two weeks ago since I wasn't going to buy tickets this week. I did complete the process tonight after I renewed my subscription. The Verified system says it worked and I'm in the Experience group, but that I won't have access to the presales tomorrow. Which is fine.

But, will I be blocked from any future presales? Or will those be announced with enough time to give people time to go through the Verified process?

I'm wondering about future dates also. I registered for the Citi presale, but I'm doubting I'll use them because if they announce shows in Dallas &/or Houston, I am going to those. But I only have till Thursday to decide that. Would be nice to know the chances of them doing more dates on the southwest -- if no Texas dates, Phoenix would be good.