Sign in to follow this  
dwenn

Long Island Show (edited)

Got my code and clicked on the link.  However, the June 9th show on Long Island is no longer listed.  Did a search on TM and it does not come up.

Anyone know what is going on?

54 minutes ago, dwenn said:

Got my code and clicked on the link.  However, the June 9th show on Long Island is no longer listed.  Did a search on TM and it does not come up.

Anyone know what is going on?

Are you talking about the Uniondale show?

Yes.  I called ticketmaster and she was going to send me a link.  She said it is in her listing and on her chrome browser website.  I do not have it on any browser.  it lists 5/28 show and then next is 6/13.   On the link with my code it takes me to a page on my phone that lists all the dates except this one.

Go to the tour listing page on this site and click the Tickets link next to Uniondale. It will take you to the page. 

I also started panicking when I couldn't find the show through the link TM sent out. 

Now if I could just find VIP package prices before sales start!

It just shouldn't be this difficult. *sigh*

Thanks I do have a page that seems to be working now.  i got to it through the venues website.  They really fucked this one up.

Got my tickets.  #blessed LOL.  The lead up was a nightmare but the ticket picking was easy one it went off.

Good luck to all of you out there.

• Like 1

IT was a mess for the Nassau Coliseum show.  it was missing from TM listing and once i found it I kept getting an error message when selecting tickets via Safari browser on Mac.  I used my phone and easily got tix.  But did you notice that they have an end stage for that show while others will be a center of arena stage.  Maybe the building is too small.  Which I realized this before going for these tix- probably would have gone the garden route.  Wonder if it will be similar to the Innocence stage.

Good move, LeslieC, switching over to your phone. Buying via mobile phone worked way better for the JT30 tour earlier this year. I tried on my PC at first but it was a mess. I did get the tickets I wanted when all was said and done but lesson learned.

21 minutes ago, LeslieC said:

IT was a mess for the Nassau Coliseum show.  it was missing from TM listing and once i found it I kept getting an error message when selecting tickets via Safari browser on Mac.  I used my phone and easily got tix.  But did you notice that they have an end stage for that show while others will be a center of arena stage.  Maybe the building is too small.  Which I realized this before going for these tix- probably would have gone the garden route.  Wonder if it will be similar to the Innocence stage.

I am pretty darn sure that the seat map is completely wrong on the show page.  The floor shows seated sections.  Everywhere else and all indications are the same stage set up as IE tour.

i see that now and am on the phone with ticketmaster because i now have behind the stage tickets. ( not sure it will get me anywhere but worth a try)   they really messed up on the nassau show!!

I was soooo blindly optimistic that finally in 2017, U2 would get it right. I don't think it is fair to blame Ticketmaster or LN...U2 picked their vendor.

Now for the 5th tour in a row, I didn't get what I wanted. I am willing to pay crazy/fair amount for a front row seats but by 10:01 all good seats were gone or thrown in some VIP package. Ended up with overpriced RED ZONE tix since my son can't stand all day for a reasonable floor spot as he has severe heart disease...this is beyond pathetic...and the verification code didn't keep me from buying 6 tix in total. 2 GA's in Boston, 2 GA's in Philly and 2 RZ in NYC.

Great try guys, but f'd me up again. I was one of the first 1,000 propaganda members back in the early 80's...YEEESH!

I was able to get two GA tickets within 5 minutes of the presale. Was pretty simple. Only wished they allowed us to get more then 2 as us older fans have kids and families would would also like to go.

Was fortunate to be able to bring each of my sons to each JT show in Jersey this past summer. Also got GA for both shows via the presale.  Great time!!

Is it possible to change this thread title to reflect that the show is in fact happening? Had a mini heart attack scrolling past that headline!

1 hour ago, vertigojds said:

Is it possible to change this thread title to reflect that the show is in fact happening? Had a mini heart attack scrolling past that headline!

Yeah, with all those prime expensive seats left all around the tour (except Montreal), we're probably all more inclined to expect something like that to actually happen!  ;)

3 hours ago, vertigojds said:

Can do.