Does anyone know how much the ticket prices are yet? I am in innocence group so I won’t be able to buy until tomorrow.  It would be nice to have a heads up as to how much I’ll need to plan on spending.

Edited by drs557

I am completely shocked by the $329 Lower Level premium seat price indicated in that General link above..  I've received my pre-sale code this morning & will be going out to TM when pre-sale begins .... however there is a VERY good chance I will not be buying tickets for this tour if these prices are true.  An unbelievable thought.....after following this band for decades and seeing (multiple) shows since Unforgettable Fire in '85.  Very Very disappointed if this is true.  

I am in tomorrows presale because I let my subscription lapse until my birthday (march) because I didn't think they would do a spring/summer tour after the JT tour. You will have to let me know if the prices hold true to the link I shared. I bet you will find they will and some may even be more. The ticket price range for DC is higher than some other venues. 

This will be the first tour since 2001 that I miss. Sad about it, but I just can't justify those prices with a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old. 

Edited by blskid1
Dupe

I can't fathom paying to see the band from the nose bleed section.  I was ok with $285 for loge seats for JT and U2iE15.  Prior to those tours I always did GA or Red Zone.  (Funny...even when I thought Red Zone was expensive I paid.  ha).  I'm getting too old now to line up for a half a day for GA .... or stand during an entire concert (including an opening act).  It's very saddening to think I'm going to miss this one.....    :(

wow.....seeing in the closest to main stage (3-4 sections).....and found this:  rows 1-6 tix are $650.50 (VIP Party pkg only), rows 7-13 $470.25 (VIP Fan pkg only)....rows 14 and up $325 (only single seats avail).   Unreal.  will keep searching ...maybe they'll open up more blocks later or 2moro ......   

P.S.  $325 seats are those loge sections at far corners and around secondary stage.

pfft....

I used to ALWAYS be able to find ('reasonable') seats in the first couple of loge sections off main stage.  Not today.  :(

Washington, DC General Admission was $76 per ticket. With taxes and venue fees, two tickets total was $206 and change.

Oh that's good. When I checked before, they were posting an 84-334 price range. Glad they brought it back down with the others. 

Yeah... pretty upset about these ticket prices. Behind stage where I can't see the screen is not worth it for me. And then anything where you can see the screen is over $300, even in the upper 300 level seats?! No. Pass. 

First one I'm missing due to pricing. Not happy about it either.

I was going to try for Nashville myself, as not sure they will be coming back to Houston for this one and didn't want to miss out. Not too crazy about sitting behind the stage either, though, so I'm passing on this one. 

I bought 2 for Nashville in sect 113. They were $106 each, but the map linked above said tix in the same area would be $175-329, so it may not be totally accurate. Just hoping the view is good!

MSG is like $331 everywhere for a good seat, I have no issues paying it but others in my group will

On 11/14/2017 at 10:34 AM, bonoboop33 said:

wow.....seeing in the closest to main stage (3-4 sections).....and found this:  rows 1-6 tix are $650.50 (VIP Party pkg only), rows 7-13 $470.25 (VIP Fan pkg only)....rows 14 and up $325 (only single seats avail).   Unreal.  will keep searching ...maybe they'll open up more blocks later or 2moro ......   

P.S.  $325 seats are those loge sections at far corners and around secondary stage.

pfft....

I used to ALWAYS be able to find ('reasonable') seats in the first couple of loge sections off main stage.  Not today.  :(

I was also very shocked and kind of saddened to see these prices for the good sections/rows.  I kept refreshing hoping better tickets would show up but I kept only getting corner sections.  I didn't see pricing info for the VIP packages listed anywhere before the presale - and I also assumed those packages were just including swag and some pre-show dinner.  But now I see they guaranteed the best seats, too.    Feel like there was a lot of smoke and mirrors for this presale.  For IE I had a seat at MSG in sec 116 row 9, so pretty close, and paid around $300 and some change.  This tour that same seat would cost at least 1.5x that much?  Can't even tell because all the good sections are completely sold out?  Come on.  I believe in paying a price for something good but even that has limits.  

GA still is the best value, but costs you in other ways like your time and comfort.

The pricing is actually much worse than this chart suggests.

The chart makes it seem that the $329 tickets are limited to the lower level.  However, most of the upper level sections above the lower level $329 areas are also $329.  I've checked several venues and it generally appears that rows 1-10 or 1-15 of the upper level are also $329, and only behind those seats, at the highest levels of the upper deck, are the $175 tickets.

This chart isn't accurate either.  Look at section 320.  The chart marks it as being $171, but in actuality, rows 1-10 or rows 1-15 of section 320 are actually priced at $325 as well.  The first 10-15 rows of every upper level section above a lower level $325 section are also $325.  There are far more tickets at the very top price than the charts would lead you to believe.

1 minute ago, vertigojds said:

This chart isn't accurate either.  Look at section 320.  The chart marks it as being $171, but in actuality, rows 1-10 or rows 1-15 of section 320 are actually priced at $325 as well.  The first 10-15 rows of every upper level section above a lower level $325 section are also $325.  There are far more tickets at the very top price than the charts would lead you to believe.

I just clicked on section 302, row A.   It's $171.

I stand corrected, but what I said is holding true for many venues on this tour.  Expect to pay $325 for the best uppers in addition to the lowers.

DISGRACEFUL PRICES. YOU ARE SELLING OUT U2. How can the average fan afford this? The answer is that they can't. And as for reserving a lot of the best seats for the VIP packages - I am furious. Basically, if you're rich you get the best views. So much for standing up for the poor Bono. I'm finding it harder and harder to defend you when many of my friends are criticizing you. Maybe they were right after all?

• Like 1

I'm out too. 

Like Bono....I'm approaching 60.  Difference is:  this will be the first tour I've missed since Unforgettable Fire.  I cannot do GA or Red Zone any more (due to serious back issues)......and I absolutely refuse to pay close to $200 for obstructed view. in the back of the venue....or $300 for nose bleeds.  I won't even get into the $600 and $407 tix I saw in the lower rows of Loges closest to the main stage.  Very disgraceful.   Very sad day.......    I'll save my $$ to see another artist.  

• Like 2

Cheapest seats I saw for the presale in L.A. were $295.  I have always seen the band every time they played in So Cal, usually as many dates as the played. I will not be going this time.  I think it's disgraceful to do this to the fans.  It's not like the band members need the money!!  I am bummed and p.o.'d