laurelb

Is this the correct website for tickets

That is the correct website, although to be safe, I would pull up the tour dates on this site and then click the get tickets box to the right of this show. then you'll know you are being directed to correct site.

I'm hoping to be at this show too... As long as I don't get one of those denial e-mails...

• Like 1

PS. I am so nervous!! I had such bad experiences getting tickets in the past. I remember for Songs of Innocence, being on TM at 10 am and then doing the Captcha and being prompted to do that like 10 times. Meanwhile, the tix I had in my cart kept disappearing and by the time I got through, 45 mins later, I ended up with seats way up high. I just hope this new system is smooth and easy.

5 minutes ago, laurelb said:

Thanks!! Would I be clicking on the link to the right that says, Tickets, Coming Soon at 10 am?

Laurel

There are two boxes to the right of the tour date, one says tickets and one says packages. click on tickets box. (FYI - I just did and it took me right to the web page you linked above)  :)

http://www.u2.com/tour

3 minutes ago, laurelb said:

PS. I am so nervous!! I had such bad experiences getting tickets in the past. I remember for Songs of Innocence, being on TM at 10 am and then doing the Captcha and being prompted to do that like 10 times. Meanwhile, the tix I had in my cart kept disappearing and by the time I got through, 45 mins later, I ended up with seats way up high. I just hope this new system is smooth and easy.

Good luck. I'm innocence group, so I hope there's something left by the time I go (if I get to go, apparently!) I'm psyched about seeing them at this venue. I think the last time I saw them in such a small arena was in Lakeland for Zoo TV!

• Like 1

I clicked the link sent in my text, and it doesn't work anymore. I should go through u2.com/tours, or the direct TM site?

1 hour ago, onelynne said:

I clicked the link sent in my text, and it doesn't work anymore. I should go through u2.com/tours, or the direct TM site?

Either will get you there

• Like 1