Sign in to follow this  
Dayman99

GA Tix

Just Got My Tix!!!  Can't Wait!!  Indoor shows are much better than the stadium shows!!!  Tailgate time!!

woo hoo! my friend and I just got 1 GA each to Boston. So excited!!! I couldn't get a single GA on the Innocence tour so I am really excited.

I just got my GA for Philly.  So excited, the Wells Fargo website was not as user friendly as the TM one but this is one of the easiest times I've had in years getting tickets and I actually got what I wanted.  So I'd say so far the verified member system worked well.  I'm going to try again in the Citi card presale for NJ.  Good luck everyone.  See you in Philly if you're going.

Was thrown for a loop when I was sent to Wells Fargo center website but got RZ tix no prob. See you in Philly!!!

1 minute ago, bagdifo said:

Was thrown for a loop when I was sent to Wells Fargo center website but got RZ tix no prob. See you in Philly!!!

You can say that again. Then they made you enter all your credit card info again. I got the GA ticket which is great, but I was also trying for Washington D.C. By the time I got in there it was already 11 past 10 and no GA tickets were available. I kept trying for 40 minutes in case someone's order got kicked out but no luck. They may hold some back for the innocence sale, citi sale, and the general sale on Monday. Perhaps if I had tried D.C. first and then Philly I would have snagged both. Still, there is more time, plus they may add second shows in D.C. and Philadelphia. 

3 hours ago, bagdifo said:

$400 a pop right?  Doesn't seem worth it to me based on the renderings.  And I've done Red Zone three times already.

23 minutes ago, Anthony_M said:

anyone with in iNNOCENCE group manage to get GA today?

Nope but I got Uniondale GA easy peasy. Also I booked my hotel as well so I'm ready for June. Just wish I could've seen them in Philly and didn't have to travel to see them from GA

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 2:03 PM, gcf1971 said:

$400 a pop right?  Doesn't seem worth it to me based on the renderings.  And I've done Red Zone three times already.

I expect to pay at least $350 a ticket every time now so I know what I'm getting into and I am not by any means a rich person. Sat in the red zone for last three tours; 360 in Philly, ie twice at MSG, and JT in Philly. The convenience is well worth to me especially at the stadium shows. Had my 18 y/o daughter with me for 3 of the shows who is a huge U2 fan... that right there is worth much more

2 hours ago, bagdifo said:

I expect to pay at least $350 a ticket every time now so I know what I'm getting into and I am not by any means a rich person. Sat in the red zone for last three tours; 360 in Philly, ie twice at MSG, and JT in Philly. The convenience is well worth to me especially at the stadium shows. Had my 18 y/o daughter with me for 3 of the shows who is a huge U2 fan... that right there is worth much more

The location to me does not seem worth it.  Might as well do GA and save a couple hundred dollars.  Unfortunately no GA available.

There were no GAs for Philly for the Innocence presale, so I settled on section 224 for $30 more per ticket than I was prepared to pay. I tried the Citi presale and easily got 2 GAs for Philly. 

31 minutes ago, Anthony_M said:

I was able to get 2 GA just now with the General Sale! 

Nice!  When I tried at 10, I couldn't get GA.

(Have 2 GA from Experience pre-sale, was trying for 2 more.)

15 hours ago, deflep6202 said:

Anyone with extra GA for Philly or DC let me know.  I have pretty decent seats for the Philly and DC shows I can trade, or just buy them off you.  

looks like you will be able to try again today.... so confused with how this sale was managed 

Screenshot (8).png

There are zero tickets for anything for this public sale.  Loads of tickets were available last night.  No idea what they are doing.

• Like 1

Hmm, I'm able to pull individual tix in the upppers for $41.  Section 220 which might not be bad at all for that price.

If I ask for a pair, I get offered $325 club level seats.

Did anybody get GAs on Monday? By some miraculous act of God or Bono I did, but I haven't heard of anyone else getting them. I'm really looking forward to this show. I was dealing with a serious illness last summer and had to miss the JT tour. The fall Vertigo shows here were some of my favorites, especially the second night when Bruce Springsteen made a surprise appearance!

Just got GA tickets for Philly to go with the GA tickets for Uniondale and the regular seats for Newark and Philly night number one.