2 minutes ago, nikb said:

I managed to select two RZ tickets for MSG a total of 11 times and each time when I thought I’d was going to buy them they were ‘bought’ by another customer. After 14 minutes of shenanigans I managed to buy and complete on two RZ1 tickets for MSG. Very stressful ...roll on Jun !!!

See you in June in the RZ nikb.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2017 at 4:20 PM, theladyA said:

Hobbes you just hit the nail on the other head going on here, how and why is it different in every city?  Red Zone for MSG today was only hard copies and you had to pay to mail them!  They were credit card for JT and electronic for Innocence so unless that's a new NYC law....it isn't consistent.  

I got RZ for MSG and they were PDF printable ticks...?

7 minutes ago, cathycritter said:

I got RZ for MSG and they were PDF printable ticks...?

I don't know...I couldn't select electronic and got physical tickets in the mail a few days ago.  

1 hour ago, theladyA said:

I don't know...I couldn't select electronic and got physical tickets in the mail a few days ago.  

I would rather get those.  Funny I got a GA tick also and TM said THAT  would be mailed to me as a hard copy. Who knows???

I'm a little concerned that I haven't heard of anyone getting RZ ticks that are just the PDFs you print out. Am I the only one not getting hard copies in the mail?

1 minute ago, leafswild said:

I thought RZ tix are will call?

No, you get actual tickets that say "GA and RZ" but you must have those to enter into the Red Zone only entrances at venues where there is a "will call" table/booth and you get the lanyard and laminated card/ticket to go to a special area and line up to enter the designated Red Zone space.  

12 hours ago, theladyA said:

No, you get actual tickets that say "GA and RZ" but you must have those to enter into the Red Zone only entrances at venues where there is a "will call" table/booth and you get the lanyard and laminated card/ticket to go to a special area and line up to enter the designated Red Zone space.  

Really?  I bought RZ for the first DC show and I don't have any pdf or physical ticket to enter any Red Zone only entrance.  Is this only happening at certain venues?

We had Red Zone for the DC Joshua Tree show and that ticket order looks identical to this one on Ticketmaster -- Tickets will be held at will call and nothing to print or download. 

2 hours ago, UseNix said:

Really?  I bought RZ for the first DC show and I don't have any pdf or physical ticket to enter any Red Zone only entrance.  Is this only happening at certain venues?

We had Red Zone for the DC Joshua Tree show and that ticket order looks identical to this one on Ticketmaster -- Tickets will be held at will call and nothing to print or download. 

Perhaps there were different options or limited options per venue.  I had the choice of will call or printed tickets.  I didn't want to stand in two lines; thus chose printed tickets mailed via snail mail.