I could not justify over $700 for section 115 row Q!?!?!?!

So I snagged some "limited view" seats.  Section 100 row C.  From the map, these look like great seats.  I wonder what they are considering limited view?  Perhaps sound guys?  Maybe they are considering the GA audience?  I dunno.

Anyone have insight?

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 10.09.52 AM.pdf

Need help from a moderator. Spoke with AXS for Atlanta tix and they say GA tix not available for today’s presale. On the line with Ticketmaster. They say Ticketmaster has not listed GA for this show.  

I was able to get GA tickets through AXS... I think. I was able to choose GA from two dropdowns on the AXS site and then proceed from there. I honestly don't know what Ticketmaster has to do with any of it, though, since I had to create a new account for AXS from scratch DURING the ticket process while the clock was counting down!  Anyway, hopefully I got GA tickets, they emailed me a PDF.

• Upvote 1

Scored a ticket to the show. It'll be the 1st time since ZOOTV I'll actually have a seat. Sad no GA options but I'm in the building so let's do this thing!

robfern maybe the limited view is just that from that section you won't really be able to see the screen? It looks like it will run lengthwise through the crowd, and that section will kind of be looking at the end of it, if that makes sense. Looks like you'll have a great view of the B stage, though.

Ahhh yes, this makes sense.  I didn't realize they were going back to the ramp long screens again.  Oh Well....those were $80 seats for 3rd row, instead of $325 for lower level, which is a major rip-off.  $953 for two seats in 3rd row section 105, for example.  Bono needs to launch a political campaign against his own concert prices. 

I listen to U2 at least 4 times a week and have for as long as I can remember.  I'm a big fan.  I don't understand why we are all OK with spending $300-$500 per ticket.

Yeah, I try to always go for GA to get the cheapest tickets, but I'm getting older, ha. I had seats for the Joshua Tree earlier this year, but I convinced the wife to go for GA on the floor this time. 

Yep, GA is the way to go for cost, but yes....my old body doesn't want to fight for space in GA, and although I will stand most of the concert, it's best for my wife and I to have seats available for pre-show, etc.  For me GA is hit or miss on the people you run into and whether or not they ruin your night.

Ha! That's hilarious. I've had good luck with the people, but I see what you mean. I had GA for iNNOCENCE and it was fine. There was even a little room to move around, if you didn't need to be pressed up against the stage. Hoping this is the same.

Does anyone have a seating chart with rows and seat numbers?  I bought two tickets, but it is telling me I have seats 14 and 131.  Very confused, but thankful I got tickets.

I'm sure that's a typo.  Certainly you have seats 13 and 14.  There won't be rows that have 131 seats.

That's what I'm thinking as well.  Very odd that it shows on the face of the ticket that way.  Hope it doesn't cause any problems on the day of the concert.  

2 hours ago, robfern said:

So I snagged some "limited view" seats.  Section 100 row C.  From the map, these look like great seats.  I wonder what they are considering limited view?  Perhaps sound guys?  Maybe they are considering the GA audience?  I dunno.

Anyone have insight?

my guess (only a guess) is based on that location you may not have a view of the screen.  You'll have a great view of the e-stage and main stage when the cage/screen is up and may be able to see the inside of the cage (cool!) but, may not be able to see the screen.  

24 minutes ago, DougJ said:

Anyone know the GA tix show up with rows and seats?

common - they aren't seats, but are numbered that way to help keep track of number in GA for fire marshall etc. 

2 hours ago, danish said:

Finally got GA tix. AXS website layout is bad. Good luck. 

Can you let me know how you did this?  I could not find a drop down or anything and I was on at 10 am.  My husband has a code for tomorrow, so I would like to know how we can try to get GA.  I ended up getting seats, but want to try GA again.  Thanks!

I'm curious if anyone else here was able to get GA tickets to Atlanta?  I did find the drop down way of searching by price or section , but GA still was not listed anywhere (today - first half hour of Innocence presale) that I saw?  Thanks.

On 11/14/2017 at 2:19 PM, kgg815 said:

Can you let me know how you did this?  I could not find a drop down or anything and I was on at 10 am.  My husband has a code for tomorrow, so I would like to know how we can try to get GA.  I ended up getting seats, but want to try GA again.  Thanks!

23 hours ago, uvalee said:

I'm curious if anyone else here was able to get GA tickets to Atlanta?  I did find the drop down way of searching by price or section , but GA still was not listed anywhere (today - first half hour of Innocence presale) that I saw?  Thanks.

Hi! I got GA tickets yesterday for my husband and I and today for the kids and I. I was online and "waiting" at about 8:40 for the 9am presale. U was in right at 9. So first click the box for regular tickets, not limited view. Then click if you want 1-4 tickets. Then scroll down the page and to the left of the yellow button is an option to select price range for your tickets. After you click on that, select the GA - $80 option. That's what I did for mine. The first day I didn't realize there was that option and almost bought seats! I only go GA so was bummed and thought GA had sold out. It wasn't till my 4th try with the page glitching (thankfully) that I realized there were further options. I must say it was very confusing the first time but today took under 3 minutes to have them and check out. Good luck!

Edited by amenaqt

Thanks amenaqut.  I did see GA available today also through the Citi presale.  For the Innocence presale, in my case at least, I was doing everything the same way as you, just no GA showed up for me then.  Not that that's completely unexpected, I guess, but finding "new" GA's this morning for Citi was certainly a surprise.

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 10:20 AM, robfern said:

Anyone have insight?

I'm right down from you - Row C, Seat 5.

Trying to purchase tickets on the AXS site was maddening! I'd choose tickets, pick a price point, verify I wasn't a robot, & no tickets. Start over. It took a good 20 minutes to find what I wanted since I couldn't choose from the map & kept being offered the limited view behind the main stage.

I did finally manage to get a seat in Section 100 for what I wanted to spend. Then because I hadn't hit the 4 ticket limit looked for something else for friends & lucked into GA (not that they were listed as GA in ANY of the drop down options). Now to wait & see if friends were locked out or lucked out...

On 11/14/2017 at 11:01 AM, Hodgeko said:

Yeah, I try to always go for GA to get the cheapest tickets, but I'm getting older, ha. I had seats for the Joshua Tree earlier this year, but I convinced the wife to go for GA on the floor this time. 

It's my experience that GA in a basketball/hockey arena is MUCH less stressful than in a football stadium!

On 11/14/2017 at 10:20 AM, robfern said:

Anyone have insight?

I had similar seats in Phoenix on IE. Hard to see the big screen, but great B-Stage experience there. Hopefully it will be similar for you.