Sign in to follow this  
modelgoth

No GA Tickets left already?

I have my access code but I cannot get GA tickets to come up in any of my searches. What gives? I'm looking for NYC or DC GA tickets.

• Like 1

We got GA Boston at the open. Try again in the public sale. Another tour I was able to get GA in the public, not the pre sale. Good luck!

13 minutes ago, modelgoth said:

I have my access code but I cannot get GA tickets to come up in any of my searches. What gives? I'm looking for NYC or DC GA tickets.

I had the same problem. NY must have sold out in one second, because i had all of my info pre-entered. 

9 minutes ago, Jorge Chavez said:

Anyone else finding GA tickets for DC?

Nope. DC and NY Ga tickets were all gone in the first 60 seconds. I settled on GA tickets for Boston... A bird in the hand.

I consider myself lucky. Used the Ticketmaster app and was done in 7min.  I got 2 GA Tix to the chicago show.  Now I have a dumb question.  These are etickets on my phone - in the TM app.  I'm terrified about even closing the app, never mind finding the tickets again.  Does the TM app store them?

I'm still shaking..... hate ticket sales so much, but again, very lucky.

Actually, I tried NY GA at 10:00:10 and did not get a ticket. Bought then Boston GA and tried NY again at 10:15; I was able to get one GA but I did not buy it. Can't travel to both NY and Boston.

1 minute ago, bonoeire said:

I consider myself lucky. Used the Ticketmaster app and was done in 7min.  I got 2 GA Tix to the chicago show.  Now I have a dumb question.  These are etickets on my phone - in the TM app.  I'm terrified about even closing the app, never mind finding the tickets again.  Does the TM app store them?

I had the same fears. I have a cheap cell phone. I just changed the delivery method to standard mail in the TM account.

I had problems right at 10am finding GA tickets for DC, using my mobile phone. A few minutes later when I searched on my laptop, GA came right up.

Got one for Boston. I'll try to trade it for NYC or DC later. Pretty disappointed since I was looking forward to MSG and I really should be at a conference that week. If anyone gets NYC or DC GA tix and wants to trade for a Boston GA ticket, please write me! I ordered mine as a paper ticket.

17 minutes ago, bonoeire said:

As long as the app is linked to your TM account, then you are fine! :) I've used it a couple of times and, while TM can suck at a lot of things, it does seem to keep track of the tickets you buy in your account.

22 minutes ago, Jenwins said:

As long as the app is linked to your TM account, then you are fine! :) I've used it a couple of times and, while TM can suck at a lot of things, it does seem to keep track of the tickets you buy in your account.

Thank you so much!!!  

40 minutes ago, Laurent Roy said:

I had the same fears. I have a cheap cell phone. I just changed the delivery method to standard mail in the TM account.

It allowed you change delivery method after the transaction was complete?

24 minutes ago, bonoeire said:

It allowed you change delivery method after the transaction was complete?

Yes but I live in Canada. I believe the delivery methods offered were  different than anyone in the US. In my TM account, I see that I have a paper ticket and I will receive it no later than 48 hours in the mail before the show.

53 minutes ago, modelgoth said:

Got one for Boston. I'll try to trade it for NYC or DC later. Pretty disappointed since I was looking forward to MSG and I really should be at a conference that week. If anyone gets NYC or DC GA tix and wants to trade for a Boston GA ticket, please write me! I ordered mine as a paper ticket.

I'm in the same position: got Boston GA but wanted MSG NY GA. Is transferring ticket safe and okay? I will try GA for NY when they add dates hoping than I can transfer ticket. Otherwise, it will be Boston.

1 minute ago, Laurent Roy said:

Yes but I live in Canada. I believe the delivery methods offered were  different than anyone in the US. In my TM account, I see that I have a paper ticket and I will receive it no later than 48 hours in the mail before the show.

I'll look into this and see what I can do.  Thanks again!  U2U2U2!!!!!!