Sign in to follow this  
pride

Expired Code

Everything was going well until I "confirm purchase" and then kept getting "error" message.

I tried so many times that my code expired.

No tickets,No code.

Had the same problem, Evenko (MTL seller) says its cause my card was refused even though I have purchased many times w that card from Evenko, says my CC is American & imcompatible with their system.....  glitch in the system apparently.... they will re-activate my code in a few mins but I cannot use my CC, have to use a friend CC, but now probably no GA tix left!!

2 minutes ago, passenger789 said:

Try to call Ticketmaster maybe your CC has the same problem

I am also evenko.I called them and they said to try another card,even though my card was registered with them and I had used it with them in the past.

When I tried entering another card,I was kicked out.

How did you get your code re activated ?

19 minutes ago, pride said:

I am also evenko.I called them and they said to try another card,even though my card was registered with them and I had used it with them in the past.

When I tried entering another card,I was kicked out.

How did you get your code re activated ?

Hey Pride, the girl I talked to on the phone, Victoire (yes that is her name) told me they would re-activate the card takes a few mins..... it worked, just went back in w a friends CC & got my tix.... get the code re-activated via phone & use a friends CC but get their billing adress too ... + still some GA left

4 minutes ago, passenger789 said:

Hey Pride, the girl I talked to on the phone, Victoire (yes that is her name) told me they would re-activate the card takes a few mins..... it worked, just went back in w a friends CC & got my tix.... get the code re-activated via phone & use a friends CC but get their billing adress too ... + still some GA left

Did you speak to someone at evenko or ticketmaster to re activate the code?

They'll be able to see why you were unable to purchase etc & hopefully can re-activate your code..... but they will need 48 hrs to investigate why it did not work 1st time... I gotta go offline, i am way behind in my office work cause of this 2hr spent w tsolving my problem :) GOOD LUCK!!!

2 minutes ago, passenger789 said:

They'll be able to see why you were unable to purchase etc & hopefully can re-activate your code..... but they will need 48 hrs to investigate why it did not work 1st time... I gotta go offline, i am way behind in my office work cause of this 2hr spent w tsolving my problem :) GOOD LUCK!!!

No problem.Dont want to get you fired.Thanks.

Just now, pride said:

No problem.Dont want to get you fired.Thanks.

:) ... when I say it will take 48hrs that is just for the investigation of why your CC did not work, re-activating your code is done in a few mins!!

58 minutes ago, passenger789 said:

:) ... when I say it will take 48hrs that is just for the investigation of why your CC did not work, re-activating your code is done in a few mins!!

You are awesome ! Thanks for the help.It worked !

26 minutes ago, pride said:

You are awesome ! Thanks for the help.It worked !

Excellent, glad to read it :) ..... we<ll touch base again a few days before the concert we should meet up that day put a face to U2.com handle, have a couple of cold ones :)

16 minutes ago, passenger789 said:

Excellent, glad to read it :) ..... we<ll touch base again a few days before the concert we should meet up that day put a face to U2.com handle, have a couple of cold ones :)

Sounds good.