Sign in to follow this  
thedrewski

AXS Ticket Website FYI

Just a heads up for everyone doing the pre-sale for the Vegas show. Ticketmaster is not the vendor for the tickets, you will be forwarded to an AXS website. I've read other folks posting that they almost lost their tickets for Atlanta (uses the same vendor as Vegas) because they had to create an account on this site as well. I recommend creating an account on the AXS site ahead of time, just to be on the safe side. And they don't make it obvious (or I am a complete knucklehead) how to create an account, so here's what I did. From any of the pages that the link from Ticketmaster sends you to, scroll all the way to the bottom. You will find some categories and links to various pages. Under AXS.com Info, click on Help. On the help page, there should be a link in the upper left corner to sign in. Click on that, and there will be a link to create an account. Click that, follow the steps, and you should hopefully be ready for purchasing your tickets during the pre-sale. Good luck, folks! :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Brilliant 1

Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately no luck here. Amazing how hard it is for true fans to get tickets. 

The AXS was a bit of a pita. 

Called them directly twice, and both times they basically had no clue when their tickets would actually go on sale.....then after random checking a couple days after they were SUPPOSED to go on sale, boom, all GA's gone of course....