Sign in to follow this  
blueandgoldfan

If you already got tickets...

I got 1 GA for LA using the Ticketmaster app on my phone. I had the TM website up on my laptop and started the process, but ran into an error when selecting ticket options. From what I saw, there was nothing clearly noted as "General Admission" when first selecting seats - just "Floor Seats", and then I selected the less expensive of the two options (I think $81 and $330 were the prices that came up for floor). They did appear within bg the process as GA before I completed the purchase.   

1 minute ago, bcaa said:

will they send links or codes out for the innocence group as well tomorrow?

I think I saw somewhere that the innocence group emails and codes go out later today/tonight, and codes tomorrow morning?

I forgot that TM doesn't work with Safari for me.  It gives errors when I tell TM to find a ticket.  After 3 minutes of errors, I remembered and opened Google Chrome.  2 minutes after that, I had a ticket.

2 hours ago, Hodgeko said:

Check to see if tickets are actually being sold by Ticketmaster or by a "partner site." I had everything set up in my TM account, and then it linked to something called AXS where I had to create a brand new account from scratch during the ticketing process. This was for Georgia, so check to see who is actually selling the tickets for your particular show. It might not be TM.

Correct.

Got two reserved tickets for Las Vegas.

Since they don't use Ticketmaster once you select your seats you have to set up an account on AXS while the clock is ticking.

Also, if you are wanting an actual seat rather than GA, brace yourself. The selection is crap, and the prices are sky high. 2 "VIP Gold" seats behind the main stage were $1000. Didn't pull anything really good. Must be saving those for the VIP Party packages or something.

So yes, you get early access, which is cool, but it's access to mediocre seats ($728 for 2).

I went into buy Madison square garden seats at 10am but kept telling me my presale didnt start until wed...kept going back and coming back in for like 5 min same....so I came out and tried for a different show and it let me try to buy tickets there so I went back to MSG and it then let me see the seats avail.  Not alot left....but if you havent used your presale code and you think there might be a chance they are adding shows (like they usually do for NY) you should wait for that - most people will have used up their codes and there will be more variety left.  Also I will say if you dont want to be in general admission but like first row off the floor but are trying to save money...the seats all the way on the far side of the arena were coming up first row off the floor 80 something dollars limited view seats...I think if its the same as the innocence/experienc tour then that prob means you wont be able to see screens on the side....which is a big part of the show BUT I had similar seats for that tour and the b stage comes out so far that it was still amazing.  that being said I chose to spend more this time to hopefully get a fuller view.

Ga for LA was instant.  With the link sent in the text at about 4am this morning... Chose 2 tix: Code: Seating: Verify and Pay. Good luck to you all <3

Edited by yourblueroom71

I got tickets for Vegas yesterday.  They were sold through AXS.  I was not able to set up account night before so it was a challenge to set that up while trying to purchase tickets in time they allot you.  Especially when on your phone at work.  I got kicked out 3 times before I could get tickets.  Also couldn’t see what seats were available on a map so you kind of had to take what they gave you as best option. 

I had had no problem with link or code just AXS. 

I would recommend using a computer rather than a phone for ease and speed. 

Good of luck everyone 

• Upvote 1