Sign in to follow this  
britbandfan1964

Presale Worked ...Now Good Seats or Obstructed?

Just got 2 presale tix in Sect 113 for Nashville. They're side stage and wondered if the side and behind stage seats will be obstructed. Had to make a judgment call. Hope to get a GA for ATL in the presale Thur.

Since this appears to be the same stage setup as the ie tour there may be obstructions.  My wife and I were in a similar location in Chicago and there was a big "trunk" of cables dropping down from the ceiling that obstructed most of our view.  If that is the case with you, I would recommend taking a picture of the view from your seats then going to the box office to see if you can be moved.  It worked for us at Chicago.  We went from obstructed behind the stage seats to 8th row on the side close to the stage.  Here's my post regarding the Chicago situation.  http://zootopia.u2.com/forums/topic/31572-limited-view-seats-advice/

The moral of the story is, if your view is less than ideal, it's worth asking if you can be moved.

Edited by mchoosier

Good to know....I got seats in 213, and I was quite happy with them until I read this....hopefully it works out.

@britbandfan1964 From the look of the map it looks like 113 may be OK re: obstructions, especially if you are seated towards the right side of the section.

@mchoosier A friend of mine has seats in that section too so thanks for the heads up about the Chicago situation.