LDM

2 minutes in and ZERO Vegas GA

There are no tickets available that meet your request. Please select a different quantity or choose another price range.

• Sad 1

It went straight to "BUY OFFER". Zero avail for any ticket.  Boston GAS already listed at $450 per GA ticket.

I'm sorry. It went straight from the waiting room into the tickets for me in about one second. Smoothest ever. I would keep trying now because people will get bumped out or not have the money or something.

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 2

I had the same experience with Las Vegas. It was a joke. Makes me think most GA's went to the hotels as they were gone within 30 seconds.

I was able to get my tickets instantly. However, the only delivery method available was Flash Seats... and I'm a bit anxious because I have not yet received my confirmation email from them. The email from AXS says to contact customer support if no email after 24 hours... so I'll remain calm, haha. Anyone already got their confirmation from Flash Seats?

Flash Seats? What does that means........?

I am still denied any tickets for Vegas.

Got lucky - was in 'waiting room' and it took me right in.  Got 2 GA - I would keep trying. 

Apparently Flash Seats is a paperless ticket service. They are supposed to send me a confirmation and then I use an app or my credit card to get into the venue. It was the only option it showed, at least for GA

I could not get anything in Vegas.  Kept hitting refresh.  Something popped up and I got 2 GA tickets.  Flash Seats are nice.  The tickets will be on my phone.  You can transfer them to someone if needed.  How come only GA were offered?

4 minutes ago, alekdome said:

I was able to get my tickets instantly. However, the only delivery method available was Flash Seats... and I'm a bit anxious because I have not yet received my confirmation email from them. The email from AXS says to contact customer support if no email after 24 hours... so I'll remain calm, haha. Anyone already got their confirmation from Flash Seats?

I got my tickets on my Flash Seats account already for Vegas.  It's great.

1 minute ago, sbbennett said:

I got my tickets on my Flash Seats account already for Vegas.  It's great.

How do I get them into my account?... when I purchased I didn't have a flash seats account... I created one after. 

Flash Seats.

I got an email and just checked my flash seats account.  My GA Vegas tickets are  now on my phone.  I have them.  I love Flash Seats.

I got my confirmation email from  Flash Seats, but I guess you have to get the app to use them?

2 minutes ago, alekdome said:

How do I get them into my account?... when I purchased I didn't have a flash seats account... I created one after. 

I have a flash seats account.  It usually is attached to your email.  As

1 minute ago, ramsatw said:

I got my confirmation email from  Flash Seats, but I guess you have to get the app to use them?

Go to https://www.flashseats.com/?ss=0&fss=1078368133  It will answer everything there.

How come only GA were offered for my choice?  I wanted GA.  But when they didn't show up as an option at first I would have tried for anything.

2 minutes ago, sbbennett said:

I have a flash seats account.  It usually is attached to your email.  As

Go to https://www.flashseats.com/?ss=0&fss=1078368133  It will answer everything there.

Thanks, I went to the app store and the tickets are now on my phone. No problem.

:D

I was in the waiting room the minute the sale opened. Then boom nothing at all available.  I have gone in through U2.com tour page, through AXS (and I set up an account in advance) and through Ticketmaster. Just zip.  I just want to know if my code is still good.  I bought a single Montral GA. 

so I got GA and don't have the Flashseats APP - but have had the email and says I can just show my credit card so all should be good ?

Easy presale and got tickets for Vegas easily. Now need to set up a Flash seat account.