Sign in to follow this  
LDM

2 minutes in and ZERO Vegas GA

Was in the waiting room at 10:00, but no GA available when given the opportunity to buy tickets. It is interesting that ticket brokers already have hundreds of GA tickets posted for purchase at prices of over $350 each. 

I signed in and got tickets, but then it kept rejecting my credit card even though my card is good. After a couple tries to enter my card, it booted me and took away my tickets. :(  The T-Mobile site sucks.

Edited by EducateMyMind

It's unfortunate for everyone who's struggling to get Vegas tickets.

My experience was fine. In and out with a GA ticket in 3-5 minutes. Confirmation from Flash Seats and my ticket showing inside the app with no issues. 

Hope everyone is able to get problems sorted out. Sounds like there were a ton more bad stories than success ones about this presale...

there never was a GA for nashville. and AXS in atlanta to beyond jacked up. a ticket cannot be purchased for that show. their website does not work at all.

On 11/14/2017 at 10:45 AM, sbbennett said:

How come only GA were offered for my choice?  I wanted GA.  But when they didn't show up as an option at first I would have tried for anything.

You might have picked the wrong waiting room. There were a few different waiting rooms. One for GA, one for seated, one for packages

I went in and bought silver package tix quickly, no issues. I yet to get the in the flash seats acct i created after

I am just dumb.  I was asking why no other option was given other than GA.  I was in the GA only package.  I guess I just panicked when it said there weren't any GA.  Luckily I kept at it and 2 popped up.  Got them.    

I have 2 tickets in Sec 12  row F - just realized I may not be able to attend. Any know how I can put these up for sell on FlashSeats?  Only option is transfer

35 minutes ago, Vicd1710 said:

I have 2 tickets in Sec 12  row F - just realized I may not be able to attend. Any know how I can put these up for sell on FlashSeats?  Only option is transfer

Unless they add the option to sell you probably won't be able to, but you might be able to sell Flash seats on Stubhub. Check here:

https://stubhub.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/c/432

• Thanks 1