Sign in to follow this  
LDM

Curious: Anyone use code for a single ticket for one show then denied single ticket for a different show?

I am just wondering if this might be a new glitch as in the system thinks we have used up our code....

Not denied but used code for 1 ticket in LV (as via AXS) and that was a breeze - but now trying to use code onTM for LA and accepts code but then just takes me to VIP tickets - which aren't then available ????

Interesting. Thanks. Wondering if this is an issue with using the code again.  I was also registered to try for Vegas.  Montreal was no problem but I am am denied Vegas on laptop and cell phone. I was in the waiting room for Vegas immediately then told zero tickets of any kind.......

I used my code for 1 NJ ticket and 1 Boston ticket with no problem.    Both done on my mobile TM app after following link provided in my email (I didn't get a text because my phone number wouldn't work; TM sent me an email with my code & link to site).    I have an Iphone if that makes any different...

Edited by beachangel

Thanks for replies.  I did try on laptop and iPhone. I was just completely blocked from Vegas in that first 2 minutes and it never opened up again.  I refreshed, cleared caches, restarted.