Carlos

Flash seats account

Hi

Managed to secure tickets for Las Vegas and understand that I will receive an email from flashseats within 24 hours. I live in the UK and attempted to set up a flashseats account but the only country options available were the US or Canada. Grateful for advice.

Carlos

Typically for Flash Seats, you can present your CC at the time of entry, they swipe it and print out your seat vouchers.  At least, that's how it works by me.  The one advantage to having an online account is that if you lose you're card, stolen, etc you can switch out the card for entry to a new one online.  

I am from Mexico and also got tickets. I created my Flash Seats account after purchasing. It does only show USA and Canada, but I just chose USA and it let me create the account without trouble. My problem is now that I haven't received an email from FlashSeats, I know it says within 24 hours, but I got a little anxious because others posted they already received theirs. Did you get your email yet?

26 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Hi

Managed to secure tickets for Las Vegas and understand that I will receive an email from flashseats within 24 hours. I live in the UK and attempted to set up a flashseats account but the only country options available were the US or Canada. Grateful for advice.

Carlos

25 minutes ago, mikepd said:

Same here - but think showing CC should be sufficient from what I read 

Thanks for clarifying.

18 minutes ago, dreaddazzman said:

Typically for Flash Seats, you can present your CC at the time of entry, they swipe it and print out your seat vouchers.  At least, that's how it works by me.  The one advantage to having an online account is that if you lose you're card, stolen, etc you can switch out the card for entry to a new one online.  

Thanks for clarifying.

16 hours ago, mullyd said:

any updates? Got mine via flashseats but nothing appearing in my account :(

I can't complete registration fro Flashseats as in the UK so hoping the 'show your credit card' advice works   

5 hours ago, mikepd said:

I can't complete registration fro Flashseats as in the UK so hoping the 'show your credit card' advice works   

I got 2 emails from flash today confirming my Vegas ticket.  As I reside in the UK I will be using the cc I used as my ID. These details show up as well as my ticket purchase on the tmobile account  I had to create during the presale. The confirmation email I received from flashseats mentions you can use your cc as ID. Hope this helps.

3 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I got 2 emails from flash today confirming my Vegas ticket.  As I reside in the UK I will be using the cc I used as my ID. These details show up as well as my ticket purchase on the tmobile account  I had to create during the presale. The confirmation email I received from flashseats mentions you can use your cc as ID. Hope this helps.

thanks - hoping so and maybe see you there !  

13 hours ago, mikepd said:

Glad to be of assistance and yes hopefully someone on this forum or over at ATU2 will organise a meet up.:) 

On 11/20/2017 at 8:58 AM, Carlos said:

Glad to be of assistance and yes hopefully someone on this forum or over at ATU2 will organise a meet up.:) 

On 11/19/2017 at 7:46 PM, mikepd said:

Hi, I read a recommendation elsewhere online to set up a Flash Seats account with the address of your hotel in US. I did this and can now see the tickets in my account.

Flights booked and hotel booked - heading from NI and can't wait..!

17 hours ago, mullyd said:

Hi, I read a recommendation elsewhere online to set up a Flash Seats account with the address of your hotel in US. I did this and can now see the tickets in my account.

Flights booked and hotel booked - heading from NI and can't wait..!

Thanks for the advice.  Flights/Hotel now booked, roll on 11 May.