svoot

Who's Excited?!

I definitely am! Got my tickets (which went very smooth) and can't wait for to see them! Now just got to the hotel!

I have to travel somewhere to see U2, so might as well go to Tulsa - have never been there.  My first opening show since Elevation.  So excited to get GA!  Booked hotel before the presale, now to try to find a reasonable flight.

Woohoo!! Booked my hotel as soon as it was announced. Got my ticket this morning. Now to start looking for a cheap airfare! Cannot WAIT for opening night!

Got my tix yesterday as well. So excited to go to the opening of the tour.. Never been to Oklahoma. Should be an adventure!

If anyone has an extra GA, I'll buy it. Got shut out of experience presale and waitlisted for general sale.

And if someone has 2 GAs, I'll buy the second one with toyoracer.  Also got shut out.  Well, I actually had pulled one but the TM site screwed up and I lost it.  Frustrating!

I’m excited!  Making the drive from Austin. We're the only ones on the whole tour that will be surprised by the set list 😎🎸🤘. 

Will they do a pre-line  wristband thing like they did last tour? As in getting there early that day to secure a place that evening. Driving in and need to know if I need to come in the night before.

I'm reviving this thread to say, IM EXCITED and we're officially a month out until the tour opener.

Any word on an official pre or post party? I have GA but I can't be bothered with the sign up sheet GA line control freaks to be on the rail so I won't be waiting in line to get in. This stage set up being the same as i+e so far as we've seen, lends itself to great sight lines no matter where you stand IMO.

• Like 2

I'm getting fired up for the show!  Been spinning SOE a lot at the apartment.

I'm not sure where I'm pregaming yet.  Probably McNellie's. Depends on how many friends come from out of town and if I need to play "host' or not.  I'm GA as well but not lining up early, too much partying to be had downtown. 

Anyone going to the fan based premiere of the documentary Dream Out Loud the night before the show?  I am still in shock this tour is opening in my hometown of Tulsa!  Any news about GA lineup is appreciated.

When and where? Does anyone know when they will arrive in town?

On 4/25/2018 at 11:15 AM, deeann_martinbeal said:

Anyone going to the fan based premiere of the documentary Dream Out Loud the night before the show?  I am still in shock this tour is opening in my hometown of Tulsa!  Any news about GA lineup is appreciated.

The line started on Friday. They are at Naples Flat bread, across the street from the arena.