Sign in to follow this  
LS

Washington DC GA's did ANYONE get these???

I had my code and did everything correctly...never even saw a GA offered...Instantaneously said no tickets available. Did anyone get GA's for this show?

I did, but as I have mentioned in a couple of other threads, it was kind of bumpy.

At first I was using my phone because my laptop site didn't show presale available, even though it was 10am.

I went over to my phone & searched, but was told no GA's were available. After trying 3 times, I went back to my laptop and somehow made it into the presale, where I entered my code, asked to search for GA Floor seats, and was presented with 2 for purchase.

I am not sure why people had problems, not only w/ the DC show--but I'd encourage trying again unless you've used your access code.

I tried going through the link from my text at 10am on my phone...instantly said no ga available....kept trying no luck...went to my TM app on my phone...no luck...went to my computer to access TM..by then its 10:10...instant no ga's....kept trying til 11:00 am...no tickets available....   have tried off and on all day...nothing but seats

I wish you much luck. Perhaps they will be releasing more and you can jump in at the right time? I know several others were having problems...

I was able to purchase 2 GA tickets to DC without any problem yesterday. I went in at 10am and had my purchase completed by 10:03. I used the IE browser on my computer.  Maybe try again today when the Innocence presale starts. 

None for me.  Was right there at 10 am with my laptop and my phone.  No GA available from the get go.

Yet somehow there are tons available on the resell market for ridiculous prices.  Hope U2 enjoys performing to drunk business executives who could give a shit.  Should be a great vibe down on the floor.

I was right there for the start of the iNNOCENCE group too...no GAs for DC at 1:01 PM ET. I tried for half an hour and only got seats offered. Yet Stubhub has GAs for a huge markup already. Something clearly went wrong with the whole "Verified Fan" thing. Very disappointed.

Same. Tried all shows for GA since 10 am and not a single GA to find. Not enough were released for presale. Please release more since Scalpers will have an even better go at it when General Sale comes around.

Edited by noceiling87

2 hours ago, U2macphisto said:

I am experience and had no luck with GA.  It's like they were gone instantly.

Or rather, never there in the first place!

5 hours ago, U2macphisto said:

I am experience and had no luck with GA.  It's like they were gone instantly.

exactly my experience

I pulled my GA for DC with no problem by 10:01am on Monday’s (experience) presale on my phone. It’s the first one I went for (home show!). I think I’m the sole person who had no problem pulling GAs for all my shows in these presales. I even pulled my MSG GA this morning for Citi. I had no idea until afterward that everyone else had such a rough time! :( 

So who is going to be in the crowd with me? Like 6 fans and 1,000 politicians? Oh Good Lord no.

9 minutes ago, SheCatU2 said:

I pulled my GA for DC with no problem by 10:01am on Monday’s (experience) presale on my phone. It’s the first one I went for (home show!). I think I’m the sole person who had no problem pulling GAs for all my shows in these presales. I even pulled my MSG GA this morning for Citi. I had no idea until afterward that everyone else had such a rough time! :( 

So who is going to be in the crowd with me? Like 6 fans and 1,000 politicians? Oh Good Lord no.

your experience is how it was supposed to go for all of us!! I am glad to hear you got your tickets!!!