zooclemson

Thoughts on New Cities ????

What does everyone think about the possibility that they will add new dates or cities later on, I don't just mean additional shows following already scheduled shows in big cities like Chicago, LA, etc. but adding new locations,  and/or an entirely new leg for North America later in the year.   I mean, 15 cities is not very much - there are great swaths of the country no touched.  I know no one knows for sure, but what are everyone's thoughts - is this going to bigger, or is this going to be an even smaller tour than I+E?

54 minutes ago, zooclemson said:

What does everyone think about the possibility that they will add new dates or cities later on, I don't just mean additional shows following already scheduled shows in big cities like Chicago, LA, etc. but adding new locations,  and/or an entirely new leg for North America later in the year.   I mean, 15 cities is not very much - there are great swaths of the country no touched.  I know no one knows for sure, but what are everyone's thoughts - is this going to bigger, or is this going to be an even smaller tour than I+E?

Last time they were here on the Innocence run they didn't hit all the cities. Missed out as I held out on my presale code hoping they would come somewhere closer to where I was at. This time I didn't wait, just grabbed the closest place to me! Looking forward to seeing them in the arena this time around!

19 hours ago, zooclemson said:

i+e ended up with 38, or so, shows between 12 cities

I took a risk by not participating in the pre-sale yesterday hoping for additional dates and/or additional cities after the dust settles.