Sign in to follow this  
honolulugator

New York/MSG advice for tomorrow (iNNOCENCE group)

I want to get pre-sale tix for MSG. I lurked today on TicketMaster and could see the options available for MSG during the eXPERIENCE pre-sale, and never saw GA or Red Zone, just VIP seats ( I watched from 10 am until 10:20 AM). Did anyone get GA or Red Zone in MSG today, and if so, any advice?

Also, if I don't get what I want, am thinking of holding for more dates to open. Will my pre-sale code still work when they open new dates, assuming I don't use it now?

I was able to get 2 GAs to MSG today.  I was originally trying to get Montreal tickets but had an issue with the third party link.

I got the NY tickets within 5 mins of trying on my phone.  I was about 15 mins late to the NYC ticket search because of the Montreal failed attempts.

Good luck tomorrow.

Both Red Zone and GA were available at MSG.  The drop down option for MSG actually said "Floor Seating."  Seats, as well as GA popped up under this option.

I tried GA for the MSG between 10:00 and 10:15 (with the first few minutes with an incorrect message; then I bought Boston GA at 10:20 to realize after that GA for MSG were now available. Can't go to both.