Sign in to follow this  
17iloveu2

Innocence emails

I just got my email for Innocence group!!   Thank you so much!!!  One step down, one to go!!

Edited by 17iloveu2

Per 17iloveu2 from another thread:

Yes, it should show Innocence group in the list in the blue box. It won't show it now because it's not time.  Glad you got your code!!

When does the presale begin?  I thought 10 am local time (Montreal), but I just got my codes and the site isn't accepting them yet.

17 minutes have passed since I got my text about Innocence group presale ending with "ACCESS CODE:"... and no follow-up message has been received. What the hell do I do now?

Thanks Big Wave!  Your answered even before I finished typing my question!  You're psychic.  Sorry for what you and the other moderators must be going through today!

A.  Will they restock the tickets.  Like MSG is showing no GA’s available but Nassau Coliseum is? 

B.  Is it easier to get tix on the phone app or desktop site.  

Thanks!! Good luck to all!!

1 minute ago, BillHenderson said:

When does the presale begin?  I thought 10 am local time (Montreal), but I just got my codes and the site isn't accepting them yet.

All presales start at the same time today. 1pm Eastern, 10am Pacific

1 minute ago, poptarts said:

17 minutes have passed since I got my text about Innocence group presale ending with "ACCESS CODE:"... and no follow-up message has been received. What the hell do I do now?

Please contact customer service ASAP

(855) 867-5297 (inside the US) | +1(949) 333-4820 (outside the US)]

This is great, got an e-mail last night about the pre-sale and that I would get a code this morning. It's 2 hours before the pre-sale and nothing. Been a member since last year and can't believe how ridiculous this is...the last tour's pre-sale went so easy. Shame on this site for not having their stuff in line. 

Received an email to prepare but not the email with the code. Customer service line told me it a lottery pick. Wow... so, please register and pay$50 to allow me to get verified and then it’s a lottery.... not cool. Hour and a half after sale started and no code.

I have not received an email or a text message. I have done everything right. What’s the deal? I want my presale code! HELP!!!

Just now, turkz911 said:

This is great, got an e-mail last night about the pre-sale and that I would get a code this morning. It's 2 hours before the pre-sale and nothing. Been a member since last year and can't believe how ridiculous this is...the last tour's pre-sale went so easy. Shame on this site for not having their stuff in line. 

People are starting to get codes now. Give it a bit.  If you still don't receive one, please contact Customer Service

(855) 867-5297 (inside the US) | +1(949) 333-4820 (outside the US)]

2 minutes ago, poptarts said:

Thanks, I'm trying but can't get through yet. 23 mins and no code received.

I texted back and my code showed up...weird but it worked. the code starts with UB

3 minutes ago, Plwheel said:

I texted back and my code showed up...weird but it worked. the code starts with UB

I tried but got an error text.

I actually prayed last night for my code this morning. I'm still praying until I have my tickets, and I include all of you.  Best of luck!!!!  Getting concert tickets is so stressful these days.  I miss the old days of waiting on line outside the record store, even in the cold!