Sign in to follow this  
17iloveu2

Innocence emails

Darn! Hope you get through to customer service. You still have time. Fingers (and toes) crossed for you.

7 minutes ago, gordonbartel said:

Received an email to prepare but not the email with the code. Customer service line told me it a lottery pick. Wow... so, please register and pay$50 to allow me to get verified and then it’s a lottery.... not cool. Hour and a half after sale started and no code.

I think this being sorted. My friend had the .”screw you no code for you” email but then got sent a code today.

Just a bit of encouragement for everyone ahead of the 1:00 pm presale open.  I got Experience tickets yesterday and am waiting around to get Innocence ones today for my daughter who is writing an exam.  The actual ticket purchase process yesterday was my best ever. (JT, SoI (twice), 360(Twice) and Vertigo). The site was faster and all the "beat the Bots" process seemed to work as there were still good tickets readily available 10 minutes into the presale.  They had technical issues yesterday, although not as bad as today, so there may be light at the end of the tunnel for you.  Don't let it go out.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mich40 said:

People are starting to get codes now. Give it a bit.  If you still don't receive one, please contact Customer Service

(855) 867-5297 (inside the US) | +1(949) 333-4820 (outside the US)]

I would say all in all hats off to these moderators. they have done an outstanding job with all this mess that was not created by them. they worked diligently day and not to get answers, deflect anger and try to make as many people happy as was possible. and from what I hear, with a good success rate... so, well done mods!

• Like 1

Issue now resolved - I sent a direct message to TicketMaster Canada on Twitter with my phone number and e-mail and they replied within 5 mins with my code. Yay!

Just now, poptarts said:

Issue now resolved - I sent a direct message to TicketMaster Canada on Twitter with my phone number and e-mail and they replied within 5 mins with my code. Yay!

:D

22 minutes ago, 17iloveu2 said:

Thanks for confirming bigwave!  Appreciate your help and I"m sure you are exhausted.

slept like a baby.. lots to process.. be good when we get through these presales thats for sure

7 minutes ago, poptarts said:

can you post those here, we can share on twitter, nice one

7 minutes ago, baby said:

Propaganda since’86. Where is my code??

see post above yours, try that?

9 minutes ago, gpmalecki said:

I would say all in all hats off to these moderators. they have done an outstanding job with all this mess that was not created by them. they worked diligently day and not to get answers, deflect anger and try to make as many people happy as was possible. and from what I hear, with a good success rate... so, well done mods!

on behalf of the 3 of us, thanks for the support :)

• Like 1

In Canada, just received an email with my code.  Never received a text (though they're claiming they tried to send one, which I don't believe).   So yay!  Also let's resolve to never use this system again.

4 minutes ago, bigwave said:

can you post those here, we can share on twitter, nice one

What do you mean, post my code? :P  I just sent a Tweet to the Mods with an explanation so you can RT that if you like!

13 minutes ago, poptarts said:

What do you mean, post my code? :P  I just sent a Tweet to the Mods with an explanation so you can RT that if you like!

I believe he meant your DM to TM- what exactly did you say for them to respond back positively and give you a code? 

23 minutes ago, kwaite said:

I believe he meant your DM to TM- what exactly did you say for them to respond back positively and give you a code? 

I said, "Hi TM, re: U2 Innocence group pre-sale, I have not received my code for today's sale. My registered email is _____ and my registered phone number is ____. Thank you."

Ok... adrenaline starting to kick in. nerves starting to take over. nail-biting commencing. non tm seller, so I hope there are no issues!