Sign in to follow this  
bchamberlin

What a joke!

Never missed out on their presales before.  I still haven't received a passcode and it goes on sale in 25 minutes.  I've been calling all morning and finally got through but am on hold.  The forum is useless and tech support can't help.  So email them and they'll get back to you a day after the presale.  What an EFFING JOKE!!!!!  

don't worry even if you have a code it probably won't work and you won't be able to buy. so U2 has no choice but to return the tickets from those who were able to get them and start over from scratch with a system that works. i expect that to happen in the next week. they are backed into a corner and have no other choice. 

There's no chance that that will happen.

Almost every date on this tour has room on the schedule for a second date to be added.  They could do something to give priority to added shows to people who were shut out of the first ones, but frankly, I'm not expecting that.

Code is only giving me access to VIP seats...aka $650 seats and not innoncence presale seats.

I managed to get one ticket yesterday but I am very disappointed on behalf of all the fans who got nothing.  So many issues and anxieties this week.  

The same thing happened to me with the code and only getting high prices and VIP, but when I went to my phone and the ticketmaster site, it gave me price options and my code worked and I got tickets. Good luck!!

1 hour ago, johnbrewer said:

don't worry even if you have a code it probably won't work and you won't be able to buy. so U2 has no choice but to return the tickets from those who were able to get them and start over from scratch with a system that works. i expect that to happen in the next week. they are backed into a corner and have no other choice. 

I can promise you that is never going to happen. If they did that, then the people who did get tickets would be enraged and if for some reason they didn't get tickets when they "start over" it would be a never ending story, and SO unfair for those that were lucky enough (just as unfair as it is now for the ones who weren't able to buy tickets). Not to mention that ticket vendors are not going to go through the trouble of refunding every ticket sold, and deal with complaints over non-refundable fees. 

They obviously need to make this right somehow, but what you are expecting to happen, will never happen. Not a chance.

Edited by alekdome

all things worked out just fine for this happy fan.  two tickets general admission SORTED for Long Island on the 8th.  or 6th, whateve it is.  code came this morning in an 8 am text and worked perfectly for this INNOCENCE member perfectly