Sign in to follow this  
snorkel

Holy crap... No GA?

Tried 3 different shows as soon as they went on sale.  No GA.  Best I could get without paying a stupid fortune was nosebleed or behind the stage.

Super pissed off right now.  

I don't see the innocence group in the TicketMaster drop down at all... just experience. WTF Edit: Nmind, popped up about 15 min. late. Got my tickets. All good.

Edited by BChi76

Just now, BChi76 said:

I don't see the innocence group in the TicketMaster drop down at all... just experience. WTF

Check the Innocence presale time for your particular show.  They are not all 10 a.m. local time....

No GA in Chicago. Never was a chance. Great concept for the ticketing system, but don't know what happened here. First time I ever was shut out of a U2 presale. 

• Upvote 1

No innocence group available on the TM app until at least 10 minutes after sale time, and it gives me an error saying my code is invalid. Pulling crap on TM.com.. No GA left at 10:04am for San Jose

Same here, strngetv. 

Hopefully they will be adding more Chicago shows. 

Such an adrenaline rush at 12:00 with the biggest letdown.

Same here... I've seen every tour since ZOO Tv from the floor (GA)

Guess I've reached my quota on how many times U2 wants my wife and I to see them.  :(

For the first time ever I didn't get GA in my hometown (Los Angeles) with pre-sale - crossing my fingers for Citi and then public I guess. Such a bummer, never had that happen before.

20 minutes ago, zerokul175 said:

No GA for LA Forum, and I tried and tried... got good seats instead. 

Same boat. Super pissed. Wondering why there wasn't a new batch of GA tickets released for iNNOCENCE group. 

3 minutes ago, wbdover said:

No GA in Nashville. I was in in the first minute. No chance they sold all of them yesterday. What the hell?

There were GA yesterday, but You had to look for Best Available and they popped up. Initially, I didn't think there were any GA yesterday.....but I did find them.

No GA right at the on sale time for Philly in the Innocence group.  Was only trying for GA due to the disappointing and outrageous prices.  Probably will just skip a U2 tour for the first time since JT.

NO GA in Philly either for Innocence group. Never had a problem getting GA. NY, Washington, Philly, East rutherford, repeat

Update: * I was finally able to get GA for the philly 2nd show but only through the citi presale! Sad for longtime other fans who counted on U2 membership.  Saw U2 at the Tower and every other time they were within 150 miles but wow this ticket sale and these prices  are really disappointing. I think they may have alienated half their fan base and we aren’t getting any younger!  And guess what- the younger fans can’t afford you.

Edited by laurieforde

5 minutes ago, lukylsp said:

For the first time ever I didn't get GA in my hometown (Los Angeles) with pre-sale - crossing my fingers for Citi and then public I guess. Such a bummer, never had that happen before.

Sad, isn't it? Yet if you go to StubHub or SeatGeek (thieves), there are GA tickets, for like $395.00. So much for "keeping scalpers out". 

1 minute ago, pacifica422 said:

Same boat. Super pissed. Wondering why there wasn't a new batch of GA tickets released for iNNOCENCE group. 

We need to remember that there's one more verified pre-sale happening on 11/20, plus the regular sale, so the ticket allocations for each pre-sale must been really small. I am happy I got 2 seats eventho I was really looking for GA.

1 minute ago, zerokul175 said:

We need to remember that there's one more verified pre-sale happening on 11/20, plus the regular sale, so the ticket allocations for each pre-sale must been really small. I am happy I got 2 seats eventho I was really looking for GA.

they must have allocated about 5 GA tickets for the iNNOCENCE group lmao.... ridiculous... I'm thinking of just hold off on getting seats i really dont want and just try with the other sales

Just now, zerokul175 said:

Yes, I have done that in the past as well- grabbed seats in the first pre-sale with my code if I couldn't find GA, and then switched up if I managed to grab GA's in the general sale. I always have friends and family who are happy to see the band from the seats while I am on the floor lol! We also need to remember that these are smaller venues.

It's not even just about GA going fast.  It's just ridiculously expensive tickets and very disappointing as a longtime fan.

• Upvote 1