Sign in to follow this  
Rollie

DC GA

Same here. I was on my computer at the start of sale and never got a shot at anything but seats. Very disappointed.

5 hours ago, allirogo said:

I was on exactly at 1pm EST when they released for our group and NO GA. I'm so disappointed. I could cry.

none yesterday either.

NO ONE was able to get GA in any city for the Innocence "presale" because they did not provide a separate allotment of tickets for this group!

2 hours ago, peggy said:

none yesterday either.

seriously??? Experience group members couldn't get them either? Oh this IS a disaster.

2 hours ago, amauerbach said:

NO ONE was able to get GA in any city for the Innocence "presale" because they did not provide a separate allotment of tickets for this group

Plenty on Stubhub, so that's obviously untrue.  The new verified fan thingie is working so well........for the scalpers.

Edited by SoCalU2Lover

35 minutes ago, allirogo said:

seriously??? Experience group members couldn't get them either? Oh this IS a disaster.

Not in the bigger cities as far as we can tell. NY, DC, Vegas, 10 seconds after the opening,  and all we got was, "unavailable".....But we have these fantastic seats for 325 you can have!......If any people got any, there was a select few. Ticket Master must have allocated most of the GA tickets for 'others'.....the tickets will probably be found elsewhere for purchase, but at a much higher price!

2 minutes ago, peggy said:

Not in the bigger cities as far as we can tell. NY, DC, Vegas, 10 seconds after the opening,  and all we got was, "unavailable".....But we have these fantastic seats for 325 you can have!......If any people got any, there was a select few. Ticket Master must have allocated most of the GA tickets for 'others'.....the tickets will probably be found elsewhere for purchase, but at a much higher price!

Ugh! Yes they are already on stubhub for DC at over $350 each. This is crazy!

Just now, allirogo said:

Ugh! Yes they are already on stubhub for DC at over $350 each. This is crazy!

TicketMaster stole our tickets.

AND, from my understanding of how this "Fan Verification" goes, (According to Bruce Springsteen fans), once you have done the verification thing, when tickets go on sale to the public, we will be blocked from those sales. 

2 minutes ago, peggy said:

TicketMaster stole our tickets.

AND, from my understanding of how this "Fan Verification" goes, (According to Bruce Springsteen fans), once you have done the verification thing, when tickets go on sale to the public, we will be blocked from those sales. 

Oh you have GOT to be kidding! Oh this makes me crazy!!!

18 minutes ago, allirogo said:

Oh you have GOT to be kidding! Oh this makes me crazy!!!

I hope the Springsteen fans have got it wrong.

I will attempt to purchase tickets when it is open to the public. If I am blocked from that opportunity, I am not sure what to do after that?