Sign in to follow this  
alekdome

Flash Seats Confirmation

I managed to get a ticket for Vegas yesterday with no hassle. The only ticket delivery method available was through Flash Seats. I got my confirmation email from AXS, but no confirmation from Flash Seats. It says on the AXS email that if I didn't get the Flash Seats email, I should call customer service..... but I have been on hold for hours and no one answers the phone! Is anyone else having the same issue?

11 minutes ago, alekdome said:

I managed to get a ticket for Vegas yesterday with no hassle. The only ticket delivery method available was through Flash Seats. I got my confirmation email from AXS, but no confirmation from Flash Seats. It says on the AXS email that if I didn't get the Flash Seats email, I should call customer service..... but I have been on hold for hours and no one answers the phone! Is anyone else having the same issue?

Update: They answered the phone, and they say the ticket hasn't been released to the Flash Seats account yet, but there is nothing wrong with the order. They said they will probably release it on the date of the General On Sale.  It's weird because I saw some people in this forums did get their confirmation email, but ok. I'll wait. Hope this information is useful to anyone in the same situation.

When I got the flash seats app, my tickets showed up right away on my phone.