Sign in to follow this  
Angela_Christine

GAs/PAPER tickets?

Hi all!

I'm so happy that I just got two GAs for St. Louis as part of the 2nd presale group. However, I'm still stressed out because my cousin is supposed to be coming with my sister and me and she couldn't get any GAs. When I bought them on Ticketmaster, I was surprised to see they're paper tickets and will be mailed to me. Is this correct? They're plain old "normal" paper tickets like in the past? I'm hoping that my cousin will be able to either get a GA during the public onsale or buy one from another fan or something. Thoughts? Help?

We're also really hoping that they add more shows...MINNEAPOLIS! We'll be road tripping to St. Louis for the first time in May.

God, this whole presale thing is so stressful!!

Hope you're all having good luck!

Angela

GA in Atlanta is paper / barcode scan with E-ticket (PDF email upon purchase to print your own) option to avoid a $5 mailed ticket charge.

This begs the question: is there a consequence for re-selling tickets? I thought the credit card entry system would confound the efforts of re-sellers, or at least make it more inconvenient. It seems like paper tickets would be MUCH easier to sell on the second-hand websites. Does anyone know how ticket-touts are being blocked by this "verified" system? 

Incidentally, I was trying to get GA tickets to the Nashville show for myself and my parents and, because I had two browsers going (safari and chrome) the system thought I was a bot and blocked me for 24 hours! (I called ticketbastards to confirm this.)

I assured the man I was not a robot; but when I consider the theories of multiple universes I understand it's actually more likely I live in a computer simulation written by an alien race, so maybe I am a robot...