Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wahine

#Earthquake#Costa Rica#my home#Holy Mother of God

Ok, this is getting so bizarre the only thing I can comprehend is THE DEVIL HIMSELF IS ON THE LOOSE. My brother just left my house when my husband returned from offshore running the big blues cruise, lots of famous blues players, anyhow, he was freaking over Irma damage, my granddaughter born in the height of the storm Cat 5, on 9/11, then the flooding came and Lord did it come, our whole island was covered in sewage and no electric. He told me last week, I am going home to Costa Rica where I dont have to deal with these things. THE FREAKING 6.6 EARTHQUAKE HIT DIRECTLY UNDER MY BROTHERS HOME. I MEAN A STRAIGHT ARROW UNDER IT IN PLAYA HERMOSA, COSTA RICA. They say it was 10 miles southeast of Jaco but when you follow the coast which curves non stop, it is the most amazing coastal drive you can imagine and it make Malibu look stupid, everyone from Malibu is moving there. Anyhow, the geologists, USGS, everyone came out and it was 6 miles directly under his house and the fault line only went for about 500 yards about 525 meters TOTAL..It threw both my brothers off the golf cart and he said the whole earth felt like it was going to swallow them. My brothers daughter is expecting her first child, a little girl, in March, her home is condemned, she has a fancy condo because the father of her baby and they are engaged is the STAR SURFER OF CENTRAL AMERICA, HE WILL SURF FOR COSTA RICA INT HE OLYMPICS, her mother and grandmothers home are destroyed as well. So whoever is reporting Jaco Costa Rica is fine THEY ARE LIARS. Most of the town is destroyed because of shoddy construction.My brother owns Lost Valley, Valle Perdido, and their engineers and architects are all business about buildin the strongest of the strongest. His architect Allianz is winning every award and there is NO ONE I WOULD EVER HAVE BUILD MY HOME, HE BUILDS THE MOST BEATIFUL, STRONG HOMES, WITH GLASS POOLS THAT HANG OUT OER THE CLIFFS AND MAKE EDGES BUILDERS LOOK LIKE AMATEURS. PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE TICANS, WHO ARE SUFFERING THE MOST. Everyone is sleeping ouside and the mosquitos and vampire bats are bad, they need tents asap. I dont understand, it feels like /satan himself is chasing me and my family, I refuse to denounce my Lord or question my Lord...All of my family is in his hands and once again, he kep them safe, to have a 6.6 earthquake directly under your home and all the big homes are fine..THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN LORD FOR ANSWERING MY PRAYERS, ON TOP OF SAVING MY SON AFTER CANCER THAT SREAD THROUGH HIS WHOLE BODY INTO THE SPINE, CRUSHED HIS SPINAL CORD, HE HAD TO LEARN TO WALK AGAIN AND THEY SAID HE WOULD NEVER WALK OR SURF AGAIN. WELL HE PROVED THEM WRONG. AND HE JUST GAVE BIRTH TO A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL SCARLETT, WH HAS PASSED EVERY SINGLE TEST. THERE IS NOT ONE DOCTOR IN THE WORLD THAT CAN EXPLAIN IT, THEY INSISTED IT MUST NOT BE HIS, WELL DNA IS IN, SHE IS MY GRNADDAUGHTER AND THE MATCH IS 10,980,000 WITH 99.99999999PERCENT HE IS THE FATHER. I TOLD HIM SON, YOU ACTUALLY MAY HAVE THE CURE, HE MANIPULATED SOME THINGS AND STUDIED EVERYTHING HE COULD, NOW RESEARCHERS AND ONCOLOGISTS AS WELL AS MOFFITT CANCER CENTER, INCLUDING GERMANY AND ISRAEL, THEY REPSONDED WITH HE BROKE EVERY RULE AND EVERYTHING WE THOUGHT WE KNEW ABOUT CANCER...SO I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE IN 2 MONTHS SO MANY CAT 5 HURRICANES, FLOODING, TORNADOS, AND NOW AN EARTHQUAKE RIGHT UNDER OUR FAMILY HOME. THE ONLY OTHER EARTHQUAKE MY SON WAS IN DC WHEN THE EARTHQUAKE HIT AND THE MONUMENT TILE FELL AND THE CHURCH OF THE PRESIDENTS...YEAH,,, I BELIEVE IN THE G-D OF ISRAEL, EVEN BEING A CHRISTIAN, IT IS MPORTANT TO HONOR THE JEWISH, MY SON WENT TO HANUKKAH BEFORE EASTER. WE ALWAYS CELBRATED BOTH. SO ALL THESE DOCTORS ARE BACK IN THE LAB AND MY GRAND DAUGHTER HAS TO HAVE A BLOOD PULL AND SAMPLES...NOBODY CAN BELIEVE IT, I CAN BECAUSE I KNOW ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH THE G-D OF ISRAEL, THE FATHER OF JESUS. PLEASE PRAY FOR US.