amauerbach

Innocence presale group is a joke - NO GA or Red Zone

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, jimmill12 said:

yes - does seem to be a ticketmaster scam so that they can resell all the GA tixs.  Plenty of them avail on stubhub and other sites

They will never admit this.  We probably agreed to it in the fine print too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did any get MSG 1 in Innocence presale?  

 

ALso, y my code was “invalid” on app.  I don’t want to go through this again for Philly 2 - my next GA goal.  Is there any way to determine if my code will work?  It’s unused. Thx!

 

 

 

 

Edited by kellyjoe323

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was part of the innocence group and tried for GA floor tickets for Las Vegas, the additional show in las vegas, then the additional shows in San Jose and LA that went on sale this morning.  I was logged in right at 10am, each time refreshing my browser and pasting in my code quickly.    No GA floor tickets ever came up!    I have pretty much made up my mind, after being on the floor inner circle at the U2 360 tour at the Rose Bowl, that the only way to see U2 shows is with GA floor tickets.    If I can't get these, then sadly, I see no point in spending $330 or more for reserved seats away from the stage.  I guess Love is all we have left.  No floor tickets.     

Edited by Eriklc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Eriklc said:

I was part of the innocence group and tried for GA floor tickets for Las Vegas, the additional show in las vegas, then the additional shows in San Jose and LA that went on sale this morning.  I was logged in right at 10am, each time refreshing my browser and pasting in my code quickly.    No GA floor tickets ever came up!    I have pretty much made up my mind, after being on the floor inner circle at the U2 360 tour at the Rose Bowl, that the only way to see U2 shows is with GA floor tickets.    If I can't get these, then sadly, I see no point in spending $330 or more for reserved seats away from the stage.  I guess Love is all we have left.  No floor tickets.     

I was able to get 2 GA floor tickets for San Jose in the Innocence group. I had two tabs open - the TM link from u2.com/tours and a TM link from a previous text. Both showed a different display of the TM site with different ways of finding tickets. One of them found GA floor seats and the other did not. .The first San Jose show had GA available at least a few days into the General sale (I didn't know I was going to be in SF around this time then), so I guess I'm a little surprised the second show wasn't easier for people.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:21 AM, Nameless said:

I was able to get 2 GA floor tickets for San Jose in the Innocence group. I had two tabs open - the TM link from u2.com/tours and a TM link from a previous text. Both showed a different display of the TM site with different ways of finding tickets. One of them found GA floor seats and the other did not. .The first San Jose show had GA available at least a few days into the General sale (I didn't know I was going to be in SF around this time then), so I guess I'm a little surprised the second show wasn't easier for people.  

I scored 2 GAs for San Jose (2nd show) and feel totally lucky. I clicked on the link from the email I got from U2.com.  This took me to TM's website where I entered my Innocence Group access code and unlocked the venue. I immediately selected 2 GAs and after a painfully long process of entering my payment info/shipping address/insurance/etc. I waited for grueling 20 - 30 seconds for the confirmation. It doesn't seem that long now, but I kept thinking that it was going to time out.

 I'd say it was easier for me, because I didn't get anything (no code/email/text) for the first show, even though I was a Verified Subscriber and Verified Fan.

Edited by 504jumper
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2017 at 1:27 PM, 504jumper said:

I scored 2 GAs for San Jose (2nd show) and feel totally lucky. I clicked on the link from the email I got from U2.com.  This took me to TM's website where I entered my Innocence Group access code and unlocked the venue. I immediately selected 2 GAs and after a painfully long process of entering my payment info/shipping address/insurance/etc. I waited for grueling 20 - 30 seconds for the confirmation. It doesn't seem that long now, but I kept thinking that it was going to time out.

 I'd say it was easier for me, because I didn't get anything (no code/email/text) for the first show, even though I was a Verified Subscriber and Verified Fan.

Glad you got your GA's 504jumper. It IS nice when you see those GA's pop up!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, malaboo said:

Glad you got your GA's 504jumper. It IS nice when you see those GA's pop up!!

Thanks, Malaboo! :) It was great; I actually was surprised to see them and had already made plans to scoop up Reserved Seats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.