Laurent Roy

Is trading tickets common on this web site and safe?

I’m in a situation where I would like to trade one GA ticket for Boston for one GA ticket for NY MSG. Is trading tickets common on this web site? Is it safe? I know Ticketmaster has an option to transfer ticket to another user. I never used this option and it’s not clear how it works. In the terms and conditions for the U2 subscription, is there anything about trading ticket being “illegal”? Hopefully, my questions are clear. Thank you for your help. Please, note, I don’t want to sell my Boston ticket. Don’t ask me about selling this ticket.

I can let a moderator confirm for sure, but they're busy with a few other things right now.  There are lots of tickets that change hands between fan club members, and I've not personally heard of problems, but the sacrosanct rule is only at face value.  I once volunteered a donation to Red to try to get a Red Zone ticket and was appropriately, in retrospect, advised that was offside.  I bought a Red Zone for JY30 from another fan, but we were both at the show, and I just prearranged meeting them at the Red Zone entrance.  I'm sure you'd be fine swapping GA's to different venues in terms of the rules, although you have to be careful around credit card entry requirements if those are in place and actually enforced at your venue.  

Please allow some time after the presale/general sale whirlwind ends before posting sales/exchange requests and offers...

Some clear rules about how to do it here exists (the main is as stated: ALWAYS face value), but perhaps we need to make a post about how it works...