Sign in to follow this  
pacopequeo

Love is Blindness...

FOR THE SHOW OF PHILAPHENIA, PENSILVANIA
I'm really sad because I did not get my GA ticket. I made the fanclub to have a ticket with a more secure probability than others. I do not know how was the organization of the sale of the tickets, but I was at the time that my iNNOCENCEgroup acces was playing, I was surprised to see that the platform was available a few minutes before 1pm and i don't know why ... I was scheduled to leave of my work 10 minutes to get to 12:50 to my PC. From knowing that I would habilitarian the plataform before, I would have liked to know. The page was cogelaba and when I could enter I found that there were no GA tickets .. and only remained in the stands above. I'm from Monterrey, Mexico and I really wanted to go to this concert, it's not a whim to want a ticket in general access, but for the expenses of moving from my city Monterrey to Philadephia, I think it's a ticket that's worth getting ... apart from the city , the band ... something very sentimental between my dad and me .. I'm sure that someday I'll be able to play along with Bono and U2 a song, well, it will not be on this date.
God bless you U2, thank you for thinking so much of us your fans.
Love is drowning.. in a deep well... all the secrets and no one to tell.. Take the money.! Honey! is Blindness.

bono.jpg