Sign in to follow this  
Helbig

What's On Your 2017 U2 Christmas Wish List? In Order, It May Be More Than One.

( 1 ) To meet U2 face to face and to have something to eat and drink with them a chat and lots of laughs with me and my family at my place.

( 2 ) I want U2 to come to Adelaide - Australia every time they have a tour. And I would love to have a dance with Bono, Adam, The Edge and Larry. That's right and Larry, I can't leave out Larry! He deserves a dance too.

( 3 ) I would love to give many kiss to Bono, Larry, The Edge and Adam, and a little pat on their sexy bottom. And some great big hugs.

( 4 ) To sit on Larry's lap and play the drums with him. It would be so much fun to sit on cool sexy Larry's lap to play the drums with him, my hands on Larry's hands? It would be perfect. Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Also very tasty. I'm getting hot just thinking about it.

( 5 ) To be in front of The Edge and play his guitar with him. My hands on The Edge's hands, and his arms around me? How cool that would be to p,ay with The Edge.

It would be nice if some of my wishlist came true. I love you U2. :u2-1383: :wub: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1)  A new album that delivers

2) European tour announcements

3) An hour with Edge on a guitar sesh! (strictly no touching!!! so un-cool) ;)

On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 8:24 AM, yardie said:

1)is A new album that delivers

2) European tour annoisncements

3) An hour with Edge on a guitar sesh! (strictly no touching!!! so un-cool) ;)

Hey! You can't blame me can you? It's not like I would have a big grab, I am not like that. Just a sweet little tap, nice and soft. And yes a dance! If others can why can't I? You tell me why I can't and other girls can. And there's nothing wrong with playing with them! Especially when you can't play, and you just want to have some Innocent playing music fun In their arms to help you play guitar, or to sit on Larry's lap to help you play the drums! If you think that Is un-cool when It Is helping you play! You need to have a little think? What Is help and what Is not helping!

To somehow get to one more U2 show.  My first one was 1983 at Chrysler Hall, Norfolk, Va. At 76 years old, the tickets are expensive and D.C. is almost 5 hour drive. But it is a lovely wish!!