Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Guide for navigating and using this zootopia

I work in the library and information science field. I find the zootopia page is not user-friendly and is not easy to navigate.  I posted my comments earlier this evening and I cannot easily see them or find them.  I understand that you are overwhelmed with the #U2eitour ticket sale fiasco and that is another reason this site needs to be reconfigured, as it is difficult to follow the threads of all those who have posted about this issue. Hoping once things have settled down with the sale of tickets for the #u2eitour then you can perhaps create a user guide for navigating your Zootopia site.  Just a suggestion.  

• Brilliant 1

Thanks, I would appreciate it.  I am from Canada so time zone is a consideration.  I am just listening to the new release of Songs of Experience and wanted to comment on one of the tracks in this forum.  Unfortunately, and again I couldn't figure out how to or where to post my comment.  

21 minutes ago, Kite said:

Thanks, I would appreciate it.  I am from Canada so time zone is a consideration.  I am just listening to the new release of Songs of Experience and wanted to comment on one of the tracks in this forum.  Unfortunately, and again I couldn't figure out how to or where to post my comment.  

comments about the new album are mostly posted here ---> http://zootopia.u2.com/forums/topic/37669-this-soe-is-shaping-up-to-be-a-gem/