I purchased 4 tickets, through 2 different pre-sales, and I have not received any emails for the CD or download. How long should I wait

On 2017-11-17 at 8:43 AM, thegrunter said:

Is this "redeem a CD" through Ticketmaster a legitimate thing?

Or is this some phishing scam?

And why do bands do this? I already have a pre-order in for the special edition of the new album.  I don't need another copy - since that copy will most likely be a promo disc in a cheap cardboard sleeve.

I got a weird e-mail from "Mrs.Sandbox" asking me to Redeem. I haven't opened it. 

1 hour ago, LDM said:

I got a weird e-mail from "Mrs.Sandbox" asking me to Redeem. I haven't opened it. 

I got the same email from Mrs Sandbox and haven’t opened it either. Seemed sketchy

Several of us got that too....don't know what it is, but it has been reported.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mich40 said:

Several of us got that too....don't know what it is, but it has been reported.

That's good Michelle, because it feels like our email addresses have been hacked somehow.  Know loads of zootops who got them!

I got an email from "ticketmaster" with the subject "Important : Your U2 Ticket order" , asking to click a button to REDEEM NOW ( asks for address for shipping as well )  

Makes me a little nervous - Would be nice if an official news item or email was sent out to confirm the legitimacy. 

Also unclear whether the email should originate from ticketmaster, livenation or evenko ( from whom i got my MTL tickets from ) .  

I got the email about redeeming my album offer for my ticket purchase for NYC 1 on Nov. 16th. Just got an email to redeem my album offer for my ticket purchase for Philly 1 yesterday. Assuming it's because Philly ticketing is handled through the Wells Fargo instead of TM. Still not sure why we need to enter our mailing address to have the CD mailed to us... They have all that info on file in our accounts!

9 minutes ago, dawnboo said:

I got the email about redeeming my album offer for my ticket purchase for NYC 1 on Nov. 16th. Just got an email to redeem my album offer for my ticket purchase for Philly 1 yesterday. Assuming it's because Philly ticketing is handled through the Wells Fargo instead of TM. Still not sure why we need to enter our mailing address to have the CD mailed to us... They have all that info on file in our accounts!

Did ComcastTix send the email? I got mine on Monday with the General Verified Sale, I haven't received any email yet...

No, both emails came from redeem(at)ticketmaster.com with the subject line: IMPORTANT: Your U2 Ticket Order (which caused my heart to skip a beat when I got the first one because I feared they had cancelled my order or something!).

12 minutes ago, dawnboo said:

No, both emails came from redeem(at)ticketmaster.com with the subject line: IMPORTANT: Your U2 Ticket Order (which caused my heart to skip a beat when I got the first one because I feared they had cancelled my order or something!).

Thanks! I'll keep a look out for it! Yea that would scare me too ahaha 

3 hours ago, dawnboo said:

Ha, I had the same reaction when i saw the subject line in the email!!  Oh no, My tickets were cancelled?!

I got shipping confirmation with tracking yesterday. Subject line in the email = "A shipment from order xxxxxxx is on the way". They're being shipped by DHL Global Mail and then handed off to the USPS.

NJ here. Never got my download email, or any email at all re: acquiring the album. Brought garbage seats as an eXPERIENCE-tier member. Fan club and Citi folks past me had a much better price and location selection.

Have also never received a fan club gift after 4-5 years of membership.

I thought we rallied against greedy corporations with this band?

5 hours ago, venacom said:

Have also never received a fan club gift after 4-5 years of membership.

What? You should have contacted them years ago. For the latest gift (JT tour singles vinyl I believe), they're supposed to start shipping any day now. MIght want to contact them and see if they can help you out. 

Where is it?  I haven't gotten mine yet and at this rate I'm going to look for alternative means to get the album because I'm not paying for it again.

Also, where are the Joshua Tree vinyl that we're supposed to be getting?

I received my email to redeem my SOE album since I purchased tickets for their concert. I’ve got two codes since I purchased two tickets. I have the choice to pick a physical or digital copy. Since I have two codes can I pick one each? A physical copy for myself and a digital copy for a friend?

6 hours ago, leafswild said:

What? You should have contacted them years ago. For the latest gift (JT tour singles vinyl I believe), they're supposed to start shipping any day now. MIght want to contact them and see if they can help you out. 

You know, I never really stood on top of it -- I was a member to specifically access presales and didn't read through all of the benefits. Have never used the coupons, either.

Up until about two weeks ago, I was proud to spend the dough. Not so much now that I've realized ewhat's gone missing.