Yes, managed to get two ticket through Experience pre-sale... now I just need to figure out how FlashSeat works as I am not located in the US or Canada.... but have a few months for that 😕

• Like 1

On 16/11/2017 at 11:00 PM, rikkealber said:

Yes, managed to get two ticket through Experience pre-sale... now I just need to figure out how FlashSeat works as I am not located in the US or Canada.... but have a few months for that 😕

CC entry should work for those with tickets and outside the US and Canada.  I am in the same position as I live in the UK.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the feedback. 

I now have a FlashSeat account they created for me and have the tix on my mobile in their app.

Flying in from Denmark for the Vegas and LA shows 🤗

• Like 2

Never had a chance in the first round, but hoping to succeed for May 12.

Think I'll go for will call instead of the Flash tix...

7 hours ago, B!gGiRL said:

Never had a chance in the first round, but hoping to succeed for May 12.

Think I'll go for will call instead of the Flash tix...

I'm still trying to figure out flash tix, where can we find our tickets online?

5 hours ago, Richvondeez said:

I'm still trying to figure out flash tix, where can we find our tickets online?

It is supposed to go with an app that must be registered to an account. All goes through TM I believe.

Was able to get mine today for the Saturday show, no problem with the Experience presale. Really expensive this time around. Ouch. Still have to figure out where I am going to stay. 

Still holding out hope that U2 will announce a Phoenix date. Would prefer to save the travel expenses and stay in town. But, I've seen U2 in Vegas a few times before, so I am used to it by now.

I'm consistently getting for GA tickets.

There are no tickets available that meet your request. Please select a different quantity or choose another price range.

This time, I got 2 GA for Las Vegas, I am so happy :-) at 10:00 PST, so easy, completely different from the last time.

I used the same code (not used the first time).

Was able to buy 2 GA's LasVegas2 in today City Presale after 1 hour of clicking CONTINUE (not available tickets) yes after one hour trying !!!

Edited by Victor Noe

3 hours ago, Victor Noe said:

Was able to buy 2 GA's LasVegas2 in today City Presale after 1 hour of clicking CONTINUE (not available tickets) yes after one hour trying !!!

I quite too soon! I tried for 30 minutes!

2 presales now for both Vegas shows. Both times me and multiple people in my party were trying to get GA's.  It's ridiculous that a handful of U2 fans can have pre-sale access, verified codes, logged in TM accounts, and between all of us not be able to pull up a single GA between us for the 1st vegas pre-sale, general on sale, and now 2nd vegas show pre-sale. We are experienced ticket buyers that have bought U2 tickets on tours back to Popmart and have been able to get GA's to every tour since elevation with our experience, but between us haven't been able to pull up a single ticket yet. Beyond disappointing.

Is there going to be any way to be in touch with u2.com members about ticket exchanges?  Obviously we can post in this thread, and I will keep an eye on it for sure.  This is the first time since the Vertigo Tour I wasn't able to get tickets, was looking for GA Vegas 2.  Would rather deal with other u2.com members than online vendors, resale, etc.

On 11/23/2017 at 11:26 PM, B!gGiRL said:

It is supposed to go with an app that must be registered to an account. All goes through TM I believe.

Thank you! I see it now.