Sign in to follow this  
tylerjagger

GAs in Vegas.

Just now, Carlos said:

Hi -  I believe Flashseats only accepts US or Canadian Addresses.  If you are staying in Vegas I would recommend just adding your hotel details which I believe is acceptable.  I have done this as I am travelling from the UK to see them on 11 & 12 May. 

Thanks Carlos.  That post was supposed to be a PM but your information is very helpful and reassuring.  Enjoy the shows.

It turns out that I won't be able to attend the second night in Vegas and I'm trying to figure out how to trade/transfer my GA tickets but it's restricted by Flashseats. Anyone able to help with this?

I also have 1 GA for night one (my buddy from Omaha had to cancel), so I have that one too.

Face value of course, but I don't know how to proceed with these restrictions.

On 18/04/2018 at 3:17 PM, dermo said:

Thanks Carlos.  That post was supposed to be a PM but your information is very helpful and reassuring.  Enjoy the shows.

Sorry about that but glad the information was helpful.

20 hours ago, Synj said:

It turns out that I won't be able to attend the second night in Vegas and I'm trying to figure out how to trade/transfer my GA tickets but it's restricted by Flashseats. Anyone able to help with this?

I also have 1 GA for night one (my buddy from Omaha had to cancel), so I have that one too.

Hey Synj!  

Are you going to the Friday show?  I have a friend that is interested.  He has a seat for Friday, but, would prefer GA.  Are you queuing up early?  From what I understand with the restrictions, you can call AXS or Flashseats and you can transfer the ticket to will call (for $15 charge - ugh!)...but, you have to be there to pick up the ticket (will call will open at noon on day of show).  So, I suppose you could either meet up at will call or queue with the person purchasing the ticket.  This whole ticket transfer restriction thing has just added another layer of fun to an already amazing ticket buying process (she said sarcastically...).  ;)

18 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Sorry about that but glad the information was helpful.

The mistake was mine in posting in the thread instead of sending the PM.  No need for an apology on your part.  Thanks again for your input.

On 4/19/2018 at 12:35 PM, Synj said:

Hi Synj-I just need one GA for Friday. Me and my sister have GA and my brother is joining us in Vegas so if you have that available still I will take it. We can figure out transfer through flashseats. Looks like romanorton asked you first so if they don't take the ticket, I will! Thanks!