Sign in to follow this  
UFDaisy

Innocence group Boston GA question

I was going for Boston at the start of the sale yesterday and today I am on again.  And there were no GAs at all.

Havent talked to a single person that saw a ga ticket for Boston as part of innocence. They apparently released some for the Citi presale, but it looked to me yesterday that innocence just got what was leftover from experience. 

Same here. In past got GA tix no problem in presale. Nada this time. Scored the GAs with Citi presale on first try. Real shitty they carried over ticket allotment from one group to next. If they add a new show def feel out of luck innocence group should get first crack

I did get 2 GA's for Experience group but when the site opened it initially said no tix & I was like no way it just started so I opened up in a new window & got 2 GA. I am going to try tomorrow as they sometimes drop more tix.

Edited by lizzd

This is what came up when I put my verified Fan code in this morning for the Boston show.  It sure doesn't look like there were any GA's in the offering.  5a13705298a03_ITMMG_2941.jpg.53f721d049a15ac09c1633e9b8c6ec46.jpg:

1 hour ago, bonoboop33 said:

This is what came up when I put my verified Fan code in this morning for the Boston show.  It sure doesn't look like there were any GA's in the offering.  5a13705298a03_ITMMG_2941.jpg.53f721d049a15ac09c1633e9b8c6ec46.jpg:

This is what I got from the link, as a verified fan..this was my 3rd attempt. Then I went in under the app only & my code worked at 10:15, scored 2 GA, then had to log in again to secure them & got the blue scrolling wheel of death. I called TM, they said no Tix were in my name even though my screen said I had them & was securing them. I logged out of that & at 10:30 tried the text link again & it worked & all that was left were $300+ nosebleeds & behind the stage...I would've taken nosebleeds if they were affordable! 

Screenshot_20171120-100306.png

Amazingly I was able to score 2GA for Boston through today’s verified sale.  Got shut out in the fan presale and the citi presale.  

26 minutes ago, mark92 said:

Amazingly I was able to score 2GA for Boston through today’s verified sale.  Got shut out in the fan presale and the citi presale.  

Lucky! You're only the 2nd person I know of to score those! I think you were the person that I sold Dec. 4th Vertigo Tix to, since your name looks familiar (My previous name was Bogirl)

8 hours ago, UFDaisy said:

Lucky! You're only the 2nd person I know of to score those! I think you were the person that I sold Dec. 4th Vertigo Tix to, since your name looks familiar (My previous name was Bogirl)

Not me.  I saw them on the 7th in Hartford on that tour.  Definitely feel lucky that I was able get 2 GA yesterday.  Couldn’t believe it when they came up.  

Hoping they add another date but there’s still tickets left.   Definitely think the presale fiasco and ticket prices are turning people off this time around 

Not only could I not get a GA but the TM page didn't have a drop down in the presale menu for the Innocence group.  Tried the code in Experience group and it did not work.  I went online exactly at the time of presale and tried for almost an hour without ever seeing a place to put my Innocence code.  I am a longtime music fan and have never had such a bad ticket buying experience.