Sign in to follow this  
TAMUFLY

Red zone availability in general sale

Seeing as though AXS jobbed me (had an account, when tried to get RZ for Vegas in Experienced group, asked for password that wouldn't register, never got "reset" email...) are RedZone made available during the general sale?

They go quickly, but yes, there should be some Red Zone tickets during the regular sale.

For the presales, they seem to not put all tickets in each category onsale, so that no types of tickets are completely sold out before the public sale even begins.  That's how it's worked in the past.  (I've gotten Red Zone with a regular onsale purchase before.)  Of course, it could be different this year, but I would imagine it will probably be the same.  There's still a relatively few number of tickets available for the Red Zone so they'll go fast either way.

Went into the waiting room for Montreal : RZ already shows as sold out

Yeah, no RZ, no GA..  Plenty of nosebleed behind the stage, stupid fucking VIP packages and $325 tickets though.  I hope to see Groupon deals trying to unload tickets in the summer.  They fucking deserve it.