Sign in to follow this  
mnel13

Has anyone received an email for tomorrow yet?

So for the innocence presale I got an email the night before with information, and I figured I would check to see if there was an email sent out today. I haven't received anything, but in the email confirming I had registered for tomorrows onsale ticketmaster said to plan on hearing from them again on the 19th (today). Has anybody here gotten an email from them today? Im hoping to see if I'm in the dark or if they haven't started sending them out yet.

Nothing for me, although if you click on the "register" button now (which of course doesn't work, as registration is closed, but it still brings up a message) I'm seeing something along the lines of "if selected, you'll receive a text with your code 2-4 hours before the onsale begins."  So maybe no emails are going out for this round?

I know that's different than what we've been told previously, but.....

Here's the actual text that displays.  (I've bolded the section I'm referring to.).................

The U2 #VerifiedFan registration has closed.

We're sorry, the registration period for U2 tickets powered by #VerifiedFan has closed.

What's Next?

If verified and selected to receive an access code, you’ll receive a text on Monday, November 20 prior to the onsale, which begins at 10AM local venue time.

Your text will include your unique access code and link to purchase your tickets. Keep your phone handy – notifications may arrive 2-4 hours before the presale.

Details for your #VerifiedFan Onsale

Registering does not guarantee you will receive a code or have the ability to purchase tickets. To allow as many fans as possible to enjoy U2, there is a four (4) ticket limit per access code.

Edited by cmooreNC

9 minutes ago, cmooreNC said:

Nothing for me, although if you click on the "register" button now (which of course doesn't work, as registration is closed, but it still brings up a message) I'm seeing something along the lines of "if selected, you'll receive a text with your code 2-4 hours before the onsale begins."  So maybe no emails are going out for this round?

I know that's different than what we've been told previously, but.....

Here's the actual text that displays.  (I've bolded the section I'm referring to.).................

The U2 #VerifiedFan registration has closed.

We're sorry, the registration period for U2 tickets powered by #VerifiedFan has closed.

What's Next?

If verified and selected to receive an access code, you’ll receive a text on Monday, November 20 prior to the onsale, which begins at 10AM local venue time.

Your text will include your unique access code and link to purchase your tickets. Keep your phone handy – notifications may arrive 2-4 hours before the presale.

Details for your #VerifiedFan Onsale

Registering does not guarantee you will receive a code or have the ability to purchase tickets. To allow as many fans as possible to enjoy U2, there is a four (4) ticket limit per access code.

That is different. It definitely mentions getting an email on Nov 19 in the registration confirmation emails.

I totally agree that the registration confirmation email said something different.  That doesn't mean that they're sticking to what they said, though.  They seem to be changing things as they go along.  Not nice of them to do so, but we're not getting emails saying "you'll be getting a code" or "sorry, no code."  So it's quite possible they've changed things up.  I guess we'll all know by the morning....

Due to extremely high demand to see U2, you are currently on the waitlist to receive an access code for the U2 Verified Fan Onsale. 

MOVING OFF THE WAITLIST
Should additional ticket inventory become available, registrants will be randomly selected to move off the waitlist, and provided an access code via text to unlock ticket inventory. Please keep in mind ticket availability may be extremely limited and tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. 

HOW WILL YOU KNOW IF YOUR STATUS CHANGES? 
Keep your phone nearby – if you move off the waitlist, you will receive a text with your Onsale access code details. Keep in mind, your notification may come at any time after the Onsale begins at 10AM venue local time. If notified, your text will include:
  • A link to begin your purchase
  • Your unique access code
Please also watch your email, if there are text delivery issues, such as an incorrectly entered mobile number or blocked carriers, we will email your access code details. Purchasers are held to a four (4) ticket limit. 

HOW TO PREPARE IN THE EVENT YOU MOVE OFF THE WAITLIST 
  1. Login to your Ticketmaster account in advance on the device you wish to purchase on. To avoid purchase errors, you must login using the same account information used during registration. 

2. Have a valid credit card with updated billing information you plan to use for your purchase in your account. To update or confirm your credit card or billing information, login to My Account.

1. NOTE: Not all events are sold on Ticketmaster. While requirements vary depending on the ticket provider, proactive account setup with a valid credit card and updated billing information is generally encouraged.

3. Due to demand, after entering your Verified Fan access code you may experience a longer than usual wait time during the ticket search. Do not refresh the page during this time. 

4. When completing your ticket purchase, stay within one browser window. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets may result in errors.

I also just received an email saying that I’ve been selected for fan verified sale and will receive a text with a code. Emails are coming. 

I guess that people who were selected will receive only one code and that code will work for every show that they registered for.   

This is as opposed to a different code for each show.

Any ideas?

• Upvote 1

I’m wondering that too. I can’t tell from the email if it’s one code that can be used for any show or if it is a specific code for a particular show.  I just doesn’t give that info. 

Yes and the initial registration confirmation emails were also confusing because although you get one for each show, there is absolutely no mention of which show each email was for.

35 minutes ago, clopes said:

I guess that people who were selected will receive only one code and that code will work for every show that they registered for.   

Any ideas?

Good question, the email didn't say.  I guess I will find out when I get the text with the link.  I signed up for 2 venues, I'm not sure if I will get any tickets for either location because the code doesn't gurantee tickets. 

Edited by kevin_hogan

I just noticed I had to be "re-verified" for the general sale also. How is this even possible?? Screw this new Verified Fan system...huge mess. So I could not use my code and also, will not get access to general sale...so basically I just renew early for nothing. What a mess.

No, it looks like fan club members  had to reverify in order to be in another lottery. 

Like many fans posted in the unsuccessful in presale thread. 

No progress made. 

Edited by kaber

2 hours ago, clopes said:

I was selected in the Citi presale and recived one email even though I was registered for 2 cities. Then in the morning I was texted 2 different codes, about 5 minutes apart, with the date of the shows indicated. They may handle it the same way - may not.  Good luck!

I'm on the waiting list.  I'm not pre judging here but at the rate things are going winning the lottery will be easier than being able to buy U2 tickets.

• Like 2

The verification email for today’s sale describes the code I will receive as “single use” but doesn’t say exactly what that means. Assuming it means if you buy 2 tix today you can’t buy 2 more later?  (4 ticket limit). The Citi presale had the same language. 

I just heard on the radio that this year Santa Claus at Macy’s NYC is by appointment only. You have to be Verified Nice!  What’s going on in this world?

6 hours ago, Clear31 said:

I just got an email telling me that i'm on a waiting list :(

That sucks, very sorry.  Let me know what show and price range you're looking for and maybe I can find something for you with my 3rd and 4th tickets.

• Like 1