Sign in to follow this  
mnel13

Has anyone received an email for tomorrow yet?

Agree with all sentiments posted here.  I registered for 4 location/dates in my area.  Each time the email didn't refer to which location and frankly I wasn't sure what it was confirming, even though you do pick a location.  Got the email that I was selected (yea for me, sorry for those others who have not) but as others say there is no indication of which show and I got one email not four of them.  Sounds like it will be another interesting day.

Text messages that follow will indicate which city. 

1 hour ago, deflep6202 said:

That sucks, very sorry.  Let me know what show and price range you're looking for and maybe I can find something for you with my 3rd and 4th tickets.

Appreciate the kind gesture, it's okay. One of my friends that I was planning on attending with got a code and will be searching for tickets now.

ok so me and my wife and 3 friends, all 5 of us no codes to the general sale.  wow. 

Did ANYONE with a presale code since you are a member here get a code to TRY in the general?

Been posting this, but this thread seems to say fan with PRESALE codes DID get a code to try for the general.  wow.  not one family or friend member with a code.  unreal

FIrst general onsale ever I can't try to get tickets.  This is a little different lol.  BUt it's good to know presale folks, us fans, also could get a shot at the general.

I did get a code and ended up with tickets to the Boston show, although they are basically the worst seats possible, last row of the limited view balcony seats. Honestly though Im just happy to be inside the building at this rate with all the bs going on with everything surrounding this tour. Hoping they announce another date so I can try for GA or at least some better seats for my dad as a christmas gift. 

50 minutes ago, sbeck said:

ok so me and my wife and 3 friends, all 5 of us no codes to the general sale.  wow. 

Did ANYONE with a presale code since you are a member here get a code to TRY in the general?

Been posting this, but this thread seems to say fan with PRESALE codes DID get a code to try for the general.  wow.  not one family or friend member with a code.  unreal

I got an innocence presale code that I could not use. Needed GA if only 2 tix. I signed up for the general and got and code and was able to get 3 seats. Uppers at 106 each. No way was I paying anything more for this show.

Edited by MachOne
Typo

5 minutes ago, Clear31 said:

looks like my friends are out, we arent looking to spend $300 for upper levels

Can you believe how bad the prices and locations are? What venue were you trying for? 

Just now, deflep6202 said:

Can you believe how bad the prices and locations are? What venue were you trying for? 

It's insane, I expect $300 for some great seats but not for upper bowl. It's for MSG in NY, it's not easy to convince friends to drop $300 plus on upper level seats lol

2 minutes ago, Clear31 said:

It's insane, I expect $300 for some great seats but not for upper bowl. It's for MSG in NY, it's not easy to convince friends to drop $300 plus on upper level seats lol

The number of seats with a reasonable price that did not suck immensely were very few.  I lucked out with a couple in DC last week.  Could always just show up the day of the show and see if you can get one from another fan.

I just received 2 codes for 2 different venues (general sale):  one for Las Vegas and one for San Jose.  Just trying to spread the word so everyone is informed, I'm still not sure if I will be able to purchase tickets.  So codes only work for that specific city.  

Edited by kevin_hogan

1 hour ago, sbeck said:

FIrst general onsale ever I can't try to get tickets.  This is a little different lol.  BUt it's good to know presale folks, us fans, also could get a shot at the general.

Yup same for me. I didn't get tix in the presales and was going to try for general to see if the ticket pool was better, but I didn't receive a code to try for general. Oh well. 

got shut out of presale then got waitlisted for the general sale XD This ish is so bad it's hilarious. I want to know WHO decided this plan was a great idea? I want to slap them.

31 minutes ago, deflep6202 said:

The number of seats with a reasonable price that did not suck immensely were very few.  I lucked out with a couple in DC last week.  Could always just show up the day of the show and see if you can get one from another fan.

Yeah, I can't be bothered. I went to MSG recently for Bruno Mars and it was under $120 for lower bowl seats. It's hard enough sometimes getting people to even spend $120 but asking people for $331 in the upper bowls lol

Crazy, looks like Joshua Tree was my last tour at this rate. I still got student loans and a mortgage lol

1 hour ago, deflep6202 said:

Was anyone able to get GA for anywhere? I was trying 4 venues simultaneously and nadda. 

Yes, I got four GA tix for St. Louis.  In two separate orders.  Did this because I thought going for pairs might be more successful than trying for all four at once.  Not sure if that actually made any difference, but I can't argue with the end result.

I actually don't even want to attend this particular show, as I live in middle-Tennessee and hope to attend only the Nashville show, but I'd already purchased four tix for May 26th and knew my Ticketmaster account wouldn't let me get any more Nashville tix.  So ultimately I'm hoping to trade St. Louis GA for Nashville GA as an even swap and the sell my Nashville tix (at cost) to another true fan that needs them.  Crazy that I've got 8 tickets for two different shows and nothing is yet what I really want, but that's the way it goes sometimes.  Hopefully what I've ordered will actually show up in the mail!

2 hours ago, Clear31 said:

Yeah, I can't be bothered. I went to MSG recently for Bruno Mars and it was under $120 for lower bowl seats. It's hard enough sometimes getting people to even spend $120 but asking people for $331 in the upper bowls lol

Crazy, looks like Joshua Tree was my last tour at this rate. I still got student loans and a mortgage lol

I'm looking at 213 row 19 for 177 each, which is actually better than most.

Wondering: Will tomorrow also be VF or will it be open to sale without a code? Maybe some inventory is being held back for tomorrow?

I don't know. Just trying to be optimistic.

So most shows are showing a lot of available seats, they're either terrible or very expensive.  It also looks like a lot of sections may have been held back for a future release.

10 minutes ago, toyoracer said:

Wondering: Will tomorrow also be VF or will it be open to sale without a code? Maybe some inventory is being held back for tomorrow?

I don't know. Just trying to be optimistic.

No one knows for sure.  There is discussion about it here: http://zootopia.u2.com/forums/topic/37358-how-does-ticketmaster-verifiedfan-really-work/