dwenn

Specific Show Code

I got the email last night, but two hours prior to on sale time have passed...and still no text with code. More crap from this fiasco of a sale. I don't know if I care anymore. Maybe I am better off moving on.  U2 don't give a crap about the fans.

8:18 am just got the code. Kind of like a stay of execution. Now to see if I can get tickets at sale time. I am cautiously optomistic.

I got the texts at 8:18am. They are user specific and show specific. I got what I wanted in the pre-sales, so I'm not using mine. Hopefully, that will open up tickets at Nassau Coliseum for others.

I registered for two cities and received two codes, but no way to know which code applies to which city.  Doesn't matter though, as I was lucky to get tickets during the presale so I won't be buying any more today.  Just thought it was worth noting as it could be a potential problem for others.

Edited by rowlandh

I got a code today and a link. If you click on the link it will bring you to the specific show. That’s where you can see which show you have access to. 

10 minutes ago, rowlandh said:

I registered for two cities and received two codes, but no way to know which code applies to which city.  Doesn't matter though, as I was lucky to get tickets during the presale so I won't be buying any more today.  Just thought it was worth noting as it could be a potential problem for others.

about this - more info requested.

I registered for 3 shows and received three purchase links and 3 access codes in one text.  Each one lists the date so you can tell which show it is before clicking the links.

Update - I got one code for Boston at 7:45 am and then at 8:18 am I got codes for the other 3 cities.  I have done Verified Code sales before with multiple locations and codes.  The way it worked for me then and this time is that they send out the texts location and then code.  So I got 3 location links and then three texts with unique codes.  If you have multiple - the first location link (and it says the city in the link  i.e. U2-bo or U2-Un) goes with the first code.  Do not try using any code for any location.  The codes are site specific.  Good luck all.  And I am thrilled to get codes but this thing is so screwed up that people did not.  I was happy with getting one code.  Using my code to go to my 2nd favorite date so that I can get some for my brother in law at his #1 choice date - that's what family does.  *** Also speculation, but based on the email it says 4 tickets total and I beleive that means 4 total regardless of location so no 4 tickets and Boston and then 4 in DC.  

"How bad can a good time be"

1 minute ago, stateless said:

Does anyone know if general sale codes can be used for added shows in the given city?

based on previous experience I think added shows will get new codes and those that got waitlisted will get first cracks at them.  However, none of this has been as expected so who the heck knows!

• Thanks 1

Hi

I am looking for a code for LA and Vegas, if you have an extra code not use, please send it to me.

I was in the innocence group presaleand it was impossible to buy a GA :-(

Today I am on the wait list so no chance to buy a ticket.

Morning!  Anyone received a code for LA yet?  I got the email yesterday but no code yet today.

1 hour ago, afg said:

I registered for 3 shows and received three purchase links and 3 access codes in one text.  Each one lists the date so you can tell which show it is before clicking the links.

Mine had nothing about dates.  I didn't trust the links since they never worked during the presale.